Save Brazil! Promote Fair Play!

Should Brazil get a rematch against Poland?

• Yes! Justice!

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • No! Cruelty!

Votes: 38 27.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The pings of the Brazilian players and the Canadian players do shed a bad light on the 2012 Nations Cup.

It doesn't reflect who is more talented, but who had better ping.

I am not blaming anyone. I would like to see who is better though.

bajatmerc said:
The pings of the Brazilian players and the Canadian players do shed a bad light on the 2012 Nations Cup.

Canada match was played according to home/away server principle where half of the spawns were played on either server, check the end of game screenshots. It was as fair as it's going to get. You're never going to get exactly the same pings for that matter unless you're playing on a LAN.

captain lust said:
Shemaforash said:
So, do you know anyone in the carribean that could host this magnificent server of excellence that will solve all problems?
I'll just give Sean Paul a ring.

So, will Sean Paul help us ?!  :cool:

bajatmerc said:

> Can we also ask Sean to give us his 3rd house in vegas with computers and all?  also, i need a car.
^^

Orion said:
dzioOb said:
Poland 20 - 0 Brazil

mb9b.jpg

mb10s.jpg

mb11dz.jpg

mb12u.jpg

This should not be allowed! No team should have to play at such a disadvantage for an entire match. Brazil could not use the Team_USA server (located in New York) because Canada and France were already playing their match at the same time. However, there are other servers and they were not used. The match was played entirely on an EU server.

Give them a fair shot! It's a tournament, for ****'s sake! We're supposed to determine who's best, not who can beat up a team crippled by horrendous lag!

Bull**** kurwa mać...

that's what I said, but...

Ikaguia said:
It was not their fault, it was mine, I was to disorganized to get the server done, I got tests on school this week and most of the good players were not able to play.

captain lust said:
Poland should know better than to take advantage of Brazil, which is clearly what happened here. Furthermore, I seriously doubt Team USA will be a fair location for the match by any standards and would suggest they look into playing on central server like Balion War Room. I'm also starting think UK Brazil might need to go to Texas or something. Essentially, Brazil need to get some proper testing done because what they've provided so far is not sufficient.

oh, and It would be a fair match, we were on the same server as them before the match, arranging it, and we both had almost 140 ping

and we are looking foward to a rematch if possible

the only reason I think that would be a motive for the rematch is this msg:

dzioOb said:
So tomorrow at 19 GMT. We will see pings, and than think about servers.

Back
Top Bottom