1812 - 1815 Multiplayer [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woelfie

Master Knight
Multiplayer

Introduction
Well Some people will hate me and some people will love me but here's the Multiplayer version of the Mod. I will list everything the Mod has and what its missing, I myself am happy with my work so far and hope you'll enjoy it as it is.

Features
Factions - Great Britain and France for now
Regiment Selection - Choose the correct Kit (uniform) to choose your regiment.
Bot Support - Bot Linebattles can be done :wink:
Edited Weapons - I have tried to the best of my ability to balance out the weapons so that it is an even but interesting fight.
Artillery - I have a basic version in place for the moment, Part of it is taken from AoFI and part of it is my own work..
Crouching - A must for every Warband mod so I doubt its a big thing
Troop Limits - Yes Troop Limits are In-place for balancing the teams out.
New Stuff - Animations, Weapons, Horses, Sounds
Admin Tools

Code:
Give:
Give Full health to Player
Refill everyone's ammo
Refill everyone's health
---
Swap Players Team
Switch teams
Slay Players
SLay All Players
Kill All Horses
Teleport Player
Teleport to Player
Teleport Everyone
Admin Chat

Things not In
Maps - I need a lot of maps to improve it :sad:
Other Gamemode Triggers - It will be an easy fix so It will be in the next small patch
Drowning - Same as above

Download
http://redthorn-studios.com/1812%20-%201815%20Multiplayer.rar

Thankyou's
Me for Coding and putting together
Poomtang for the Models
Shredorz for AoFI
Selnix for admin tools
Other Modders (Say if I missed you)

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it!
I'll probablies patch it tommorow night, A server is already up!

NOTE: I do not want anyone else to host the mod apart from myself for the official server at the moment. If you want to host a server PM me. If this message is not read and I see a server up which people haven't Pm'd permission for then I will use precautions in the next patch.

Servers with given permission
Server name - Host - Type
Official_1812 - Wolfstar - Public
Unknown (North American) - Damonkey - Public
33rd of Foot - x_Reaver_x - Private
Unknown - Krause - Private/Events
1er Grenadier - dude24oak - Private
14e Server - 14e - Private

Wolf.

Sweet! This will end up my more favored MP setep. Finally able to use 95th Rifles in servers, and not extremely dark in color.

Seems very interesting. I am downloading as we speak.

Please put in a map where the objective is too burn down/defend the white house. haha

Even though I probably will never host any kind of a server, why are you forbidding people of hosting their own lool? :razz: I don't care tbh but yeah, by that you're forcing people to play only on your server x)

Agovic said:
Even though I probably will never host any kind of a server, why are you forbidding people of hosting their own lool? :razz: I don't care tbh but yeah, by that you're forcing people to play only on your server x)

If people don't notice: Whenever a new mod comes out for example: Mount and Gladius Revive we saw 8 servers pop up in the first day of release. Its a one way system of killing a mod which is splitting the playerbase between servers. i'm adding a list to the ones I have given permission for and I expect them not to break the agreement on hosting them AKA Using them for public usage when its ment to be for regiments.

Wolf.

wolfstar97 said:
Agovic said:

If people don't notice: Whenever a new mod comes out for example: Mount and Gladius Revive we saw 8 servers pop up in the first day of release. Its a one way system of killing a mod which is splitting the playerbase between servers. i'm adding a list to the ones I have given permission for and I expect them not to break the agreement on hosting them AKA Using them for public usage when its ment to be for regiments.

Wolf.

All those servers didn't kill the mod, technically its not even dead, the messed up update they did turned players away. Also many were private servers for cohorts/legions.

But other than that, good job.

Having one server is a sure fire way to guarantee that there are always players on, when mount and gladius came out there were two main servers which simply split the player base.

I think of the server hosted as the "Official" server and there is no reason for other public servers to be hosted due to the fact that battle is the only working game mode at the moment(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom