[NC2012] - Group Stage Information and Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

probably we'll dont get enough ppl, cause here in italy on 8/4 its a holyday (its "Pasqua") so everybody stay with family... but we will see :smile:

Elguera said:
probably we'll dont get enough ppl, cause here in italy on 8/4 its a holyday (its "Pasqua") so everybody stay with family... but we will see :smile:

Same here, only it's called ''Pasen''. (I assume it's the same. Jesus Christ and such) But still we have 10 people :razz: That either means that the BeNe team has no life or they are just very, very dedicated.

Tarias said:
Elguera said:

Same here, only it's called ''Pasen''. (I assume it's the same. Jesus Christ and such) But still we have 10 people :razz: That either means that the BeNe team has no life or they are just very, very dedicated.
We have no life, because I know nearly nobody is dedicated to our team!  :cry:

BeNe 17 - 3 ITA

mb153.jpg

I don't have the others, afaik Le Roux got them.

PS: Check mah epic ping.  :cool:

Also, big props to ITA, playing 4/5 v 8.  :smile:

Broomstick said:
Alex_C said:
Match confirmed, please post it in the right thread next time.
  :oops: Sorry, but it was a bit late and I was in a hurry, so I forgot it.. I'll remember it.  :cool:

so all ppl must know that 4 Italians have fought hard for the freedom!  :lol:

300+sparta.jpg

Elguera said:
Broomstick said:
Alex_C said:
Match confirmed, please post it in the right thread next time.
  :oops: Sorry, but it was a bit late and I was in a hurry, so I forgot it.. I'll remember it.  :cool:

so all ppl must know that 4 Italians have fought hard for the freedom!  :lol:

300+sparta.jpg

And then went to eat a Pizza in the Piazza!

Back
Top Bottom