WTFFS - Summary and closing discussions

Users who are viewing this thread

arsenic_vengeur said:
8 vs 8 is supported by most clan leaders or match organizers, because it makes stuff easier for them. To some extent it might help the community as the problem of Warband community is that we have lot of sheeps and very few decent shepards.

On complete other matters, I'd like to know if something can be done about the div A problem : Div A is only 8 teams making it completely too short, too difficult, and not fun for those who dont aim for first place (aka 6 teams on :cool:. Div B has more teams in it, Div C has twice more teams, wtf. Should one team in Div A disband and the whole division is completely broken.
I personally find it easier to play with 15 players than with 8 players, I get bored after 2 rounds in 8vs8, becouse there is like no action. Problem is lust is supporting smaller clans and big clans should just adjust to it, but why it can't be the other way, small clans adjust to big clan? You can't splitt 1 clan with 20 ppl to 2 teams, becouse you never know if all people will come.

Cybran said:
Problem is lust is supporting smaller clans and big clans should just adjust to it, but why it can't be the other way, small clans adjust to big clan?

Because some people don't want to be in big clans. Not every clan want to recruit loads of people they want to keep it small. By change it to 15v15 we're forcing alot of clans to either recruit alot of people and therefore maybe destroy the whole idea of that clan, or to not participate in the ENL therefore making the League smaller.

Cybran said:
arsenic_vengeur said:
8 vs 8 is supported by most clan leaders or match organizers, because it makes stuff easier for them. To some extent it might help the community as the problem of Warband community is that we have lot of sheeps and very few decent shepards.

On complete other matters, I'd like to know if something can be done about the div A problem : Div A is only 8 teams making it completely too short, too difficult, and not fun for those who dont aim for first place (aka 6 teams on :cool:. Div B has more teams in it, Div C has twice more teams, wtf. Should one team in Div A disband and the whole division is completely broken.
I personally find it easier to play with 15 players than with 8 players, I get bored after 2 rounds in 8vs8, becouse there is like no action. Problem is lust is supporting smaller clans and big clans should just adjust to it, but why it can't be the other way, small clans adjust to big clan? You can't splitt 1 clan with 20 ppl to 2 teams, becouse you never know if all people will come.

So you are saying you can't split a big clan with a lot of people in two, but you are saying that smaller clans can randomly duplicate players?

Also, if you want 15v15, why not make a own tournament? It's not like you're forced to play in the ENL...

Broomstick said:
Cybran said:
arsenic_vengeur said:

So you are saying you can't split a big clan with a lot of people in two, but you are saying that smaller clans can randomly duplicate players?

Also, if you want 15v15, why not make a own tournament? It's not like you're forced to play in the ENL...
I used 15 people for example, I am saying that you can't splitt big clan, becouse if you have 16 active people you can in theory create 2 teams, but some of them don't have time sometimes, that means you can't make 2 teams, but i think recruiting 2 people is not that hard. It's just my opinion that making league smaller hurts more clans in warband. I know that you will argue with why I don't recruit those 4 players to have enough for 2 teams and I can't really defend my opinion agains that.

Cybran said:
Broomstick said:
Cybran said:
arsenic_vengeur said:

I used 15 people for example, I am saying that you can't splitt big clan, becouse if you have 16 active people you can in theory create 2 teams, but some of them don't have time sometimes, that means you can't make 2 teams, but i think recruiting 2 people is not that hard. It's just my opinion that making league smaller hurts more clans in warband. I know that you will argue with why I don't recruit those 4 players to have enough for 2 teams and I can't really defend my opinion agains that.

As klockis sayed, some people want a small clan with people they like. The bigger a clan, the more players get benched, the less players play because they get benched. If you have 30 people you can easily make 2 teams, and with 16 people you wouldn't even have to bench a lot of guys.

But discussing this wouldn't change a thing though.

Back
Top Bottom