Randoming

Users who are viewing this thread

i was being taxed by a man named pill and as soon as ha asked for the amount he killed me straight away.  the second time my faction the the order of Ladoc we was in a battle with the 'Band of the red hand' and he attacked us to when he was a commoner i am not pleased with this as i dont belive its allowed.I did that once but i was hired from the faction but i was kicked from the game( that was in December) this man pill has lost me 40k + and as i work for my money (gold mining) he just robs in the same way as he did to me. i want action taken on this man in am sick of it.

ImoD said:
how the Hell u lost 40k+ in money?! [if it's armor then ignore this question]
and i guess this is the thread u should complain in if it's United : United Complains Thread

Well, the cap of gold on PW is very high, so for you need to loose 40k gold, 40k gold has to be 15% (Isn`t that the percentage you loose when you die? Correct me if i`m wrong.) of your total amount of gold.

40k is 15% of 266,666k am i right?

So all you need to have to loose 40k is 266k. Some gold mining and you`ll reach that easily.

Xerone said:
ImoD said:
and i guess this is the thread u should complain in if it's United : United Complains Thread

Well, the cap of gold on PW is very high, so for you need to loose 40k gold, 40k gold has to be 15% (Isn`t that the percentage you loose when you die? Correct me if i`m wrong.) of your total amount of gold.

So all you need to have to loose 40k is 266k. Some gold mining and you`ll reach that easily.
gold need to be removed 70k for 1 gold bar is 10minis  :evil:

Xerone said:
ImoD said:

It's 20%.

I once got a 80k money bag for killing someone. Grinding is a popular method of obtaining golds dudes. Shouldn't be removed at all.

TARDIS said:
I once got a 80k money bag for killing someone. Grinding is a popular method of obtaining golds dudes. Shouldn't be removed at all.
"Grinding is a popular method of obtaining golds dudes. Shouldn't be removed at all."i do not get it at all. :?:
but gold need to bee removed becues is to easy to get money(70k in 10 minis):evil:
and wen player get to much money it breaks the economy.
and that not what we need.

Gold and silver mines add another role play possibility to the game (As well as conflict). The mines should not be removed, only reduced. Cutting the value of gold and silver by at least half should give the in-game economy more stability and balance. Hell if I could have it my way, I would add copper to the picture as well. Even though baking, fishing, and brewing are very fine additions to the economy, there could be some more options, or just an expansion on them.

Gold and silver are an expansion to mining iron. Why not add different trees, fish, food, and/or brews? This will give players something else to do and role play in addition to lessening incentive to mine valuable ore for the easy way out.

Barradin said:
Gold and silver mines add another role play possibility to the game (As well as conflict). The mines should not be removed, only reduced. Cutting the value of gold and silver by at least half should give the in-game economy more stability and balance. Hell if I could have it my way, I would add copper to the picture as well. Even though baking, fishing, and brewing are very fine additions to the economy, there could be some more options, or just an expansion on them.

Gold and silver are an expansion to mining iron. Why not add different trees, fish, food, and/or brews? This will give players something else to do and role play in addition to lessening incentive to mine valuable ore for the easy way out.
good idea
but it Wood be good if we maid food more needed
no food you will die .
and it will make  the serfs 5 per knights 1
it will make war hard  and it it easier.
if you siege a forte and do not go and kill them
they will starve to death.
or you kill all the serfs
no food and it will slow them.
but it going to be bad on small serer.
but you can pole the food requirements.

I also think they should make it so that making food was more profitable, nowadays people just hide their things in a chest and  die instead of being healed or eating so you can sleep. But this is mostly due to the fact that few people are doctors and NO-one makes food.

Barradin said:

Check the new map update. It will be harder to make money from mining now.

eth1234567890 said:
Barradin said:

good idea
no food you will die .

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/what%20the%20****%20is%20this%20****%203.jpg

eth1234567890 said:
Barradin said:

good idea
no food you will die .

English, dost thou speaketh it?

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
eth1234567890 said:
Barradin said:

good idea
no food you will die .

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/what%20the%20****%20is%20this%20****%203.jpg

lmao.

Back
Top Bottom