The Deluge Soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

One of many aspects which make our mod unique comparing to other M&B mods is a professional soundtrack, that was written exlusively for The Deluge by talented Sławomir Jabłoński. I strongly encourage you to listen to all of the tracks. Personaly - as a computer games sountrack lover in general - I think that they're quite awesome and I'm truly honored and thankful to Slawomir that he contributed such piece of art for our humble mod.

Single tracks:

1. Diluvium - The Deluge main theme
2. Fortitudo
3. Ottomans
4. Ucraina
5. Sonis
6. Nebula
7. Gloria
8. Pugna
9. Incursio

The whole playlist is here.

Feel free to rate the tracks and leave your comments. Let the composer know how much you appreciate his music (maybe by that you encourage him to write some more... :wink: ).

Also, you can download the soundtrack - in MP3 or high quality FLAC - from our website @  thedeluge.net

Hell yeah!

The athmosphere is 10 times bigger, when you have music ON when playing invasion mode. One of the best soundtracks made for a mod!! :smile:

I usually play WB without music but this is just awesome, with all the chants and the orchestral style. Simply epic.

Now that I know the songs are unique in the mod, I feel slightly bad for considering replacing all of them with the soundtrack from Ogniem i Mieczem. Albeit, I am compelled to ask, are all of the songs in the mod? Because all I ever hear are just three repeating over and over again.

On a side-note, it was a very nice touch to slip in the tunes from Hej Sokoły!

Slawomir thanks for this professional soundtrack, it really has the mood of those troubled times and it gets you into the game, it's well done and beautiful, keep it up

Back
Top Bottom