Bande of Pike & Shotte - 'The Lucky Dogs' Mercenary Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Server Notice:

It seems that this evening there was some tomfoolery with some kind of hand-cannon (literally), the server then kicked out every player in the game as far as I can tell from the logs. I will say that Yngvald_Ingvarsson did not kick out players without due reason, we're trying to figure out why so many folk were kicked. Apologies!

Hello guys, come here to report two person KETLING and Bonifacio_Prestiges(something like that, the only one with Bonifacio). Insutling, trolling and teamkilling hard. That includes throwning bombs :smile: massive teamkill.

nacholoko16 said:
Hello guys, come here to report two person KETLING and Bonifacio_Prestiges(something like that, the only one with Bonifacio). Insutling, trolling and teamkilling hard. That includes throwning bombs :smile: massive teamkill.
Bonifacio_Prestrelo*

nacholoko16 said:
nacholoko16 said:
Bonifacio_Prestrelo*

Bonifacio_Prestelo is in the Habsburg tercio.I'll talk to him and make sure it won't happen again. I apologize for his behavior.

Topjerky said:
nacholoko16 said:
nacholoko16 said:
Bonifacio_Prestrelo*

Bonifacio_Prestelo is in the Habsburg tercio.I'll talk to him and make sure it won't happen again. I apologize for his behavior.

Topjerky said:
The password to the server is feather.

Just put the password and play.
Hmmm, thanks. Anyway im asking about open the server because there is alot of people trying to play it not just me  :grin:

ATTENTION!

We are bringing our servers down for the moment until whatever problems we've had can be sorted out or until the Deluge is patched to the upcoming version of Warband. We're sorry that this means even fewer servers for Deluge but this is the decision we've taken.

rapier17 said:
ATTENTION!

We are bringing our servers down for the moment until whatever problems we've had can be sorted out or until the Deluge is patched to the upcoming version of Warband. We're sorry that this means even fewer servers for Deluge but this is the decision we've taken.

So... Is the battle event canceled? I hope not.

Topjerky said:
So... Is the battle event canceled? I hope not.
Postponed would, I think, be better way of terming it. We still want to do the event but as of present we're not willing to risk wasting peoples time if the same issues arise as before. I felt rather guilty that we'd wasted peoples time when we tried the first time round, even though the fault did not lie with ourselves.
JumBoo said:
That sucks, there's currently only 1 server left
Indeed and we are truly sorry about it but we'll be waiting until the Deluge is patched for the next version of Warband.

rapier17 said:
Post-poned would, I think, be better way of terming it. We still want to do the event but as of present we're not willing to risk wasting peoples time if the same issues arise as before. I felt rather guilty that we'd wasted peoples time when we tried the first time round, even though the fault did not lie with ourselves.

Well, like you mentioned it's not your fault and I honestly did have some fun, even if only because of the sheer randomnes of the situation :razz: I'm sure the event will be great when it does work out though!

Good Lor', been a while.

We're still alive and kicking, although we sppear to have time-travelled forward 300 years to the 1940s & the Battle of Britain (IL2: Cliffs of Dover).

Tally-ho!

Back
Top Bottom