Bande of Pike & Shotte - 'The Lucky Dogs' Mercenary Company

Users who are viewing this thread

We've got one more Deluge event between now and beer-weekend!
And in other news, I have now comfortably finished studies for this term. Opened up our exhibition last night in the city, had a couple hundred people move through, emptied our own beer supplies and ate all of our popcorn. Major success though.

Matches are not really our cup of tea. Due to the way we approach playing the Deluge our interest in the PvP element does not really extend beyond events such as the Organised Warfare ones, which is where we find the Deluge shines most of all.

Thank you for approaching us but, as my colleague Leifr says, no, thank you.

Of course. I didn't feel really all that comfortable on horse, especially since we were being told to engage lancers in a pokey little village.
But first we must shift out this wonderful weekend that is fast approaching.  :cool:

Right, completely forgot about the weekend! Are you guys still going to be able to attend then? You're meeting up Saturday, aren't you?

Good to hear the event was a good one. We most certainly did enjoy what we were up to! Mustering in Nottingham we travelled in style by Digby's luxurious carriage to Cambridgeshire where we mounted an assault upon Duxford! Well, we had a Lucky Dogs meet-up and excursion to the Imperial War Museum at Duxford airfield before retiring to Newark for a pint and a look at the castle which was heavily involved in the English Civil Wars. You can see where the cannonballs struck the gatehouse and outer wall, and in places where a few went straight through! A marvelous time was had by all.

Tuesday morning would be a bit late Gandalf Stormcrow. Although, with Éomers host of Eored supporting us, wemight defeat the enemy cavalry this time.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom