The Deluge official invasion server ban 2 players

Users who are viewing this thread

Check

Recruit
Ban this Compagnie clan or something one of their guys started kicking me when i was at 0 % HP and i died and he did not even say sorry i tried to poll him off and everyone was defending him and i tried to let it go then this guy K1 Jake or something teamkills me intentionally with a blunderbuss from behind when im fifhting a crowd of enemi then i revenged by killing jake when i respawned and the compagnie guys poll banned me. and before that revenge i got the compagnie guys kept following me trying to hit me with their guns in melee. for 2 rounds whole

Check said:
Ban this Compagnie clan or something one of their guys started kicking me when i was at 0 % HP and i died and he did not even say sorry i tried to poll him off and everyone was defending him and i tried to let it go then this guy K1 Jake or something teamkills me intentionally with a blunderbuss from behind when im fifhting a crowd of enemi then i revenged by killing jake when i respawned and the compagnie guys poll banned me. and before that revenge i got the compagnie guys kept following me trying to hit me with their guns in melee. for 2 rounds whole
you cant siply bann an entire clan bcoz of one person (and this clan dosnt apear to even be from deluge)

Back
Top Bottom