Arrows with accuracy stat? other minor balance changes to arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Soveliss99

Sergeant at Arms
  i was wondering if it is technically possible to give arrows an accuracy stat. Such as better crafted arrows (spine weight matching the bow's poundage, very straight shafted, straight grained, etc etc etc.) would have a slight increase to your accuracy with a bow.

Also about arrow balancing. I think that arrows should come in greater quantities for cheaper arrows For an example, cheap polish arrows come in bundles of 15, they should be 20 while better quality arrows come in less quantity... why do cheap polish arrows come in less quantity than more expensive arrows anyhow there must be a reason as to why the developers of "The Deluge" chose this.

Soveliss99 said:
Also about arrow balancing. I think that arrows should come in greater quantities for cheaper arrows For an example, cheap polish arrows come in bundles of 15, they should be 20 while better quality arrows come in less quantity... why do cheap polish arrows come in less quantity than more expensive arrows anyhow there must be a reason as to why the developers of "The Deluge" chose this.

Well, this is probably because they cost more. Pay more, get more, basically.

Odenar said:
Soveliss99 said:

They have increased damage aswell.

Odenar said:
Soveliss99 said:

i believe in "pay more get better quality not quantity".  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom