OMG ... THIS IS AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

luthais

Recruit
Guys I swear download! This is so nice! Me and my friend tried it and its so cool!
Reasons why!
1. The sounds are beautifull.
2. The units are nice!
3. Its freaking realistic.
4. You have different weather on every map! (awesome)
5. The moves and guns are awesome!
6. The maps are great!

Guys check it out!!!
I hope this mod gets big :grin:
greetings! Gladiator

luthais said:
Guys I swear download! This is so nice! Me and my friend tried it and its so cool!
Reasons why!
2. The units are nice!
6. The maps are great!

Guys check it out!!!
greetings! Gladiator

+ 1!

luthais said:
Actually, a weather do not stick to a map. You can have any weather and day time on any map you want. :smile: Hundreds of combinations are possible.

luthais said:
Reasons why!
2. The units are nice!
6. The maps are great!

Guys check it out!!!
greetings! Gladiator

This man speaks words of truth!

I haven't had this much fun in a mod since CRPG had DTV working. This is a great mod, even in beta. Can't wait until it's actually out. Servers really do need admins though, it's a bit like the wild west sometimes.

Aleskander said:
I haven't had this much fun in a mod since CRPG had DTV working. This is a great mod, even in beta. Can't wait until it's actually out. Servers really do need admins though, it's a bit like the wild west sometimes.

Yup, intentional teamkilling happens all the time. Especially revenge tk's. I've seen 3 players of the same team getting killed because someone shot another on purpose, and then someone shot him and someone else avenged him and so on...

Vrael_ said:
Aleskander said:

Yup, intentional teamkilling happens all the time. Especially revenge tk's. I've seen 3 players of the same team getting killed because someone shot another on purpose, and then someone shot him and someone else avenged him and so on...

Never thought I'd imagine Polish cowboys..

Aleskander said:

Official have admins, but sadly they crash sometimes.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom