MN {Mongols}

Users who are viewing this thread

NothernExans

Recruit
MN
We Greet you Mongolian way.
7239-004-3F1B956A.gif
Mongol clan, When and were did all started, well you may know me as Anaconda the N**B who makes Diffrent clans a week, and to be fair, you are right. Anyway Mongols first started as a NRD pro Branch, regrouping and getting together a ''PRO''; team, So i left the clan to Tallie ( Emperor at the time) but Shortly after left, then NRD as we know it died, so MN Broke off, and went its own way. 
MN  are Broke up in three, diffrent sectors.​
  • Archer Rank : 1st Militia: : 2ND Keshik ( Light Archer ) : 3rd Quiver ( And Archer who takes long shots, (Stores his Arrows).
  • Infantry Rank : 1st Militia : 2ND Vet : 3rd Persian : 4Th Invincible ( Unbeatable ).
Cavalry Rank : 1st Militia : 2ND Nomad ( One of a Group of people, who have no fixed home or town, but live in temporay camps, and move from place to place.​
Members : Anaconda
Surprice
Flixxo
Paladin
UnluckyNoob
LuckyNoob
Maul
Archer SexyMan
bOuYa_KhlO
Shaman
Broken Arrow
Saradine
Wadde
Prostyler
Piixel
Comet
Arsen.
HOW DO I JOIN THIS!?!?
Easy, add me on Steam ZEBOW1234, get talking to some of our members, involved in Tournaments with us :!: But i do warn you we are selective in who we recruit, and take.
Sever : : : : :  :MN _Homeland : Get on it.
Ts we use the EU one. voip.arrakis-net.com
Clan Match's?
Yes we do!?!!
Our Recent clan war has been vs the Druken But well known frogs.  14-6
Clan Name MN = Mongols
Active: yes
Do you play competitive: indeed
What is your key saying: Team Work is the way forward i guess? :wink:
mongol_warrior.jpg
It was in hopes of encouraging rapid surrender that the Mongols behaved so viciously. In 1221, after a son-in-law of Chinggis had died in the fighting outside the city of Heart in Afghanistan, the Mongols gave the order, as recounted by the Persian historian Juvaini (1226-1283), “that the town should be laid waste in such a manner that the site could be ploughed upon; and that in the exaction of vengeance not even cats and dogs should be left alive.” Only the four hundred craftsmen who were sent to the capital in Mongolia survived. Everyone else was killed, and the Mongols severed the victims’ heads from their bodies, forming separate piles for men, women, and children. They took every action possible to cultivate a reputation for senseless violence.

We will shoot you down!!

Anaconda said:
Lol mok, funny guy man', was the the one who we raped last thursday? Hmmm....

You speak alot for someone that will be clanless/disbanding in few weeks. Good luck with that.
Ohh and you "raped" a player when you had more then 100 ping, you must be pro then. |_
Hey, you have dupe accounts now? Im kinda lost here!
Good luck with the clan.

Not really, it was on a US sever when I had 125 ping, he had 35, so please get your facts right,  Cheers all.

Anaconda said:
Not really, it was on a US sever when I had 125 ping, he had 35, so please get your facts right,  Cheers all.

Do you even read what I posted?"Ohh and you "raped" a player when you had more then 100 ping, you must be pro then. |_"  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom