United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Domhnall mac Raghnaill

Knight at Arms
United_PW4_Roleplay
Administrator Applications

If you want to show your interest in becoming a part of the administration, this is where you'll show it. Remember that your presence on TeamSpeak3 is expected, even before you apply.

This is only to show your interest

United PW Administrator Application Form

Please fill out the following questions using complete sentences after the first three questions. If you are not fluent in English, please fill out the admin application in your native language, so that it will be read and judged by our bilingual admins.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.

2: What is your nationality?

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?

Code:
[b]1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.[/b]

[b]2: What is your nationality?[/b]

[b]3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.[/b]

[b]4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?[/b]

[b]5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).[/b]

[b]6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.[/b]

[b]7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.[/b]

[b]8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?[/b]

[b]9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?[/b]

[b]10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?[/b]

[b]11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?[/b]

[b]12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?[/b]

[b]13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?[/b]

[b]14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?[/b]

[b]15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "[i]I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time."[/i] or "[i]I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"[/i][/b]

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
Durell of Blacklust, Rondarian

german

English
German
Italian

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
I started with Beta 3.2 and i know the Game Mechanics very well. I offer often help to new Players and it takes around 15 minutes to show someone the basics and Rules.

Im Co-Leading a Native Clan.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
My Steam-Account is Rondarian. I play PW every Day.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
Im playing often in the early afternoon and since this time lacks often Admins Randomers roaming free. I will stay as an Admin and play another Time, when everything calmed down.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
The Satisfaction of the Playerbase is more important, however some Rules shouldnt be changed or broken.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
Im Hosting some Melee based Events for my Clan and i would be interested to help in PW events too.

Of course it is, sometimes there is only one Admin for a Playerbase of 60 People or more.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
I cope well under stress and hectic because im used to it.

Like i said before im Co-Leading a Clan and i have to be very mature everytime to lead the Clan.

Since Maximus left, i dont think i know them good.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
Most of them are looking for a Fight or for something interesting. Then there are a few Roleplayers and some bored ones too.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"
Im in a Native Clan and MM Regiment, but i can take my time for PW too.

Monkey_P3xl
Germany
English, German, French
I play it since the Pw4 beta 6 version gives. I know the Game mechanics very well. I would show him all if he understand it and i will spend 20 minutes with him to explain him all.
Yes i was Admin on the Server Global_Eng_PWRP and i was Admin on My Friends old PW server and Im an Admin on a Native Gameserver.
Im spending the United Pw server every Day about 3-4 Hours. My Steam nick is: Nici.Ratte
If i become an Admin i would spend more time the server. I want to become and Admin because i want help people who have Problems or stop  Rulesbreakers.
I think the enforcement of server rules is more important because if all Guys on the Server make a kind of **** , it will be a chaos.
Well i made some eventy on the Global_Eng_Server. I will Hosting events. yes and im interested to host events.
Yes it is. if there more then 40 players on the server and you are the onlyest admin you come in stress and then you  make some problems. But i think i will do it good because i have some exp. from the other Pw servers.
Well i cope good in stress.
Well i have much experince with the others Pw servers.
Yes i know an Admin from EU NL. and yes  he would vouch for me.
I think the Most People want have Fun so and so they dont know the Rules and search a Fight. well i gives good Roleplayers and very Bored People.
15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?
Well im only in a inaktiv Native Clan .( once training in week)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nici said:
Monkey_P3xl
Germany
English, German, French
I play it since the Pw4 beta 6 version gives. I know the Game mechanics very well. I would show him all if he understand it and i will spend 20 minutes with him to explain him all.
Yes i was Admin on the Server Global_Eng_PWRP and i was Admin on My Friends old PW server and Im an Admin on a Native Gameserver.
Im spending the United Pw server every Day about 3-4 Hours. My Steam nick is: Nici.Ratte
If i become an Admin i would spend more time the server. I want to become and Admin because i want help people who have Problems or stop  Rulesbreakers.
I think the enforcement of server rules is more important because if all Guys on the Server make a kind of **** , it will be a chaos.
Well i made some eventy on the Global_Eng_Server. I will Hosting events. yes and im interested to host events.
Yes it is. if there more then 40 players on the server and you are the onlyest admin you come in stress and then you  make some problems. But i think i will do it good because i have some exp. from the other Pw servers.
Well i cope good in stress.
Well i have much experince with the others Pw servers.
I think the Most People want have Fun so and so they dont know the Rules and search a Fight. well i gives good Roleplayers and very Bored People.
Well im only in a inaktiv Native Clan .( once training in week)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That made my day. We don't need desperate power hungry admins. You're one of those people since you are, first, including an admin in your vouch who wouldn't vouch for you because you're talking about an admin from another server, secondly, not including that name of the admin won't really suffice.

Allright here is re-post of my app

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most

common ones.
    :Farlorn_of_Medith , Townguard_Cpl_Farlorn

:Slovakian

:Slovak,Czech, a bit of polish ,English

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able

to provide a new player an adequate amount of    information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How

much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
    :Im playing pw mod since alpha version , yes i would provide informations to new players , maybe 20-30minutes ?

:Few minecraft servers, Admin on turkish pw mod (one with 3 players..)

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to

play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam    account? If yes, please list it.
    :Around 5-6 hours per day on pw , my steam name is "alloo_sk"

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing

PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to    administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to

complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    :I like  to become admin because I think that the server needs more active admins, I will be  logged in as admin and

respond to complaints of players

:Both things are important for right server working so i will  try keep them in normal rate

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you

interested in hosting events?
  :I did not organized any evnet before , but I would certainly be interested to try

:Administration is certainly difficult,mainly because most players do not understand the essentiality of these people,

and they mostly  creates difficulties
  to the Admins

Im calm in stress times and  concentrated in boring one

:I think other people's must consider that and not me

Not sure

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight?

Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
    :  It´s more about mood of the player but i think most of the players are Mix of it

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes.

If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the

server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you:

"I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for

my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?
:Im member of Mount and musket regiment but im sure it wont consume much time and if yes im able to leave it

- General_Thor
- Lady_Ylenia_of_Medith

- From Belgium

- Dutch
- English

- About 1 year and 8 months (yes i keep the count).
- Yes i know them well.
- Yes i would give him/her all the time needed to proper understand the mod and rules of the server.

- Call of duty World At War about 2 years now i control admin rights there it is not time consuming usually its done in 10 minutes.
- PW 4 months in EU_NL_RP i left them because the server owner was never online and i was the only admin online for days sometimes.

- About 8-10 hours a day.
- I only have played PW on Mount & Blade: Warband for the lost 3 weeks sometimes to cool off when its chaos i go play native
- steam: kinglordi2

- I wanna help the server and i'm mostly online at the times that there is no admin on.
- I don't mind that i need 2 spend more time administrating then actually playing.
- As long as its needed ill be on and i don't admin while i RP but if there are enough admins then ill go RP but with admin for when its really needed.

- The rules are important but if you push ppl to hard then they will snap eventually so ill try to keep it in the middle.

- Yes in the PW server where i was admin but i always make sure 2 admins were on so 1 could deal with complaints and the other with the event.
- I'm willing to do great events with the proper assistance to learn me what i do best i would be happy to.

- 7-8 i now it can be real chaos but if you handle it right you can steady it.

- I can handle it if its stressful or boring it needs 2 be done and if you handle complaints 1 by one then it should be no problem.
And i work sometimes in McDonald's during the weekends and believe me that's stressful.

- I hear ppl say that i'm mature, dunno really know it myself cant really judge that.

- Brocoli vouched on my apply in Ras his tread.

- Depends on understanding of the rules, respecting other players and i agree with what Farlorn says the mood they are in.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"
- I am member of a MM group but they understand it that i wont always be there on training's and battles, i have more non PW groups but i don't use them often only when i need to ask somebody something.

Storm.
English.
English, a small bit of French and one word of Welsh.
I started playing in 3.5 and I've been playing since then so I think I could provide a new player with the basic information needed to start roleplaying and playing PW.
Well, I was a PW admin back on Eu_PW but that was before I became inactive and took several months off.
I spend about 3-4 hours per day playing PW, and I spend most of the day, apart from sleeping and work on my PC. My Steam account name is lathrig. I'm called *Nizar*.
I wish to become an administrator because I feel I want to make the rules more known on the server. Also I notice not many, if any at all are on in the early hours, and I feel that I can change this.
I think enforcing the rules is more important because letting the players do what they want will lead to the task of eventually controlling them near impossible, and the server would be rife with rule-breakers, knowing they can get their own way.
I hadn't hosted any events back when I was an admin. I don't think I have the leadership quality to host large events, however I am interested and keen in hosting smaller, mini events within the PW daily schedule.
From past experiences, I believe administrating is extremely difficult because you are often under a lot of pressure and this can lead to stress. The admin chat is filled with 'ADMIN COME QUICK' and 'ADMIN' this and 'ADMIN' that. It becomes very tiring and pressurizing, but I feel I can step up to this and cope with it and try to deal with all the complaints.
I feel I cope well under stress. I simply try to calm myself down, telling myself 'it's a game' under that sort of stress and a hectic environment, no matter how much I'm getting spammed. In a boring and uninteresting environment, I think I would simply try to prepare things for when more people come on and when more things start happening i.e I would try to stock things up ready for when if loads of people come on.
I think I am a mature person because I usually talk seriously and I believe I can deal with idiotic, immature people and also see the serious side of affairs. I can be very serious when I want to be.
MrLyle I think would vouch for me. Elduar, maybe since I was in House Rhinestone with him under 'Nizar' (my past name).
I think the average PW player is someone who will reluctantly roleplay, but does not know the rules very well, but with a little guidance could become a seasoned roleplayer and a great addition to the PW community.
I am in a Native and a Mount and Gladius clan, however neither of these take up much of my time. I will still be free to play PW nearly all the time.

Thank you for reading.

Nizar said:
Storm.
English.
I started playing in 3.5 and I've been playing since then so I think I could provide a new player with the basic information needed to start roleplaying and playing PW.
Well, I was a PW admin back on Eu_PW but that was before I became inactive and took several months off.
I spend about 3-4 hours per day playing PW, and I spend most of the day, apart from sleeping and work on my PC. My Steam account name is lathrig. I'm called *Nizar*.
I wish to become an administrator because I feel I want to make the rules more known on the server. Also I notice not many, if any at all are on in the early hours, and I feel that I can change this.
I think enforcing the rules is more important because letting the players do what they want will lead to the task of eventually controlling them near impossible, and the server would be rife with rule-breakers, knowing they can get their own way.
I hadn't hosted any events back when I was an admin. I don't think I have the leadership quality to host large events, however I am interested and keen in hosting smaller, mini events within the PW daily schedule.
From past experiences, I believe administrating is extremely difficult because you are often under a lot of pressure and this can lead to stress. The admin chat is filled with 'ADMIN COME QUICK' and 'ADMIN' this and 'ADMIN' that. It becomes very tiring and pressurizing, but I feel I can step up to this and cope with it and try to deal with all the complaints.
I feel I cope well under stress. I simply try to calm myself down, telling myself 'it's a game' under that sort of stress and a hectic environment, no matter how much I'm getting spammed. In a boring and uninteresting environment, I think I would simply try to prepare things for when more people come on and when more things start happening i.e I would try to stock things up ready for when if loads of people come on.
I think I am a mature person because I usually talk seriously and I believe I can deal with idiotic, immature people and also see the serious side of affairs. I can be very serious when I want to be.
MrLyle I think would vouch for me. Elduar, maybe since I was in House Rhinestone with him under 'Nizar' (my past name).
I think the average PW player is someone who will reluctantly roleplay, but does not know the rules very well, but with a little guidance could become a seasoned roleplayer and a great addition to the PW community.
I am in a Native and a Mount and Gladius clan, however neither of these take up much of my time. I will still be free to play PW nearly all the time.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry to interrupt, but I must warn about that guy. He argued with me and a friend today about the "robbing" rule, yelling that we couldn't rob above 800. When I told he was wrong, he just barked saying "// go to forum stfu read the rules". Well:

How can you enforce the rules, if you don't even know about them? How can you spare your time to do a serious job like administrating, if you can't spare just a little time to read the rules?

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. Horace.

2: What is your nationality? Sweden.

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them. Swedish, English.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? I been playing all the way back to the alpha version.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). I been an admin on a Counter Strike Source server.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. I play PW mod as often i can. Steam name is pontusnylen.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. I will often be an admin, i like helping people and show them how to play.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? Both is very important, but sometimes i think the satisfaction of the playerbase is more important, you maybe can bend the rules a little, but the rules are very important.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? Im not really in to events, i like more the helping style.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? It could be, if it is one admin and it's around 80 players, so yes i think it could be difficult.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I can handle it good i often ends up in stress and hectic places.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? I think i am, i can be serious if i want and i can be funny and relax if i want, im not that one that always has fun.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I know some admins, i got some missions from them to help new players to learn the game, so i think they would vouch for me.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? I think an roleplayer is the average PW player, but many wants to fight. But roleplayer is the answer for me.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod" Im not active any more, i been but i quited for this.

tipex said:
1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. Horace.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? I been playing all the way back to the alpha version.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). I been an admin on a Counter Strike Source server.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. I play PW mod as often i can. Steam name is pontusnylen.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. I will often be an admin, i like helping people and show them how to play.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? Both is very important, but sometimes i think the satisfaction of the playerbase is more important, you maybe can bend the rules a little, but the rules are very important.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? Im not really in to events, i like more the helping style.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? It could be, if it is one admin and it's around 80 players, so yes i think it could be difficult.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I can handle it good i often ends up in stress and hectic places.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? I think i am, i can be serious if i want and i can be funny and relax if i want, im not that one that always has fun.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I know some admins, i got some missions from them to help new players to learn the game, so i think they would vouch for me.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? I think an roleplayer is the average PW player, but many wants to fight. But roleplayer is the answer for me.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod" Im not active any more, i been but i quited for this.

I'm not sure if my words carry any weight, but I vouche for Horace. Looks like he's been around for a while, nice guy to be around and has a very good understanding of the rules.

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
tipex said:
1: What is your primary Ingmar name? List that, and if you have two more Ingmar names please include the next two most common ones. Horace.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. I play PW mod as often i can. Steam name is .

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? I'm not really in to events, i like more the helping style.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? I think i am, i can be serious if i want and i can be funny and relax if i want, I'm not that one that always has fun.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PW mod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladi us legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentences is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PW mod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PW mod" I'm not active any more, i been but i quited for this.

I'm not sure if my words carry any weight, but I voucher for Horace. Looks like he's been around for a while, nice guy to be around and has a very good understanding of the rules.

I know I have not been an admin for very long but have been part of the process a along time. In this situation I want to take a proactive look at this, from my experiences with General_Thor and Horace they'd may useful additions to the admin team. I've know Thor since the Alpha, he is a role player during the time he is on the server and even helped us today when we had a backlog of complaints. (Spent 2 hours tracking two possible randomers - I call that dedication). I've little knowledge of Horace but his App seems sound and have had some good RP moments with him.

Vouch for stig, hes been around a long while and knows the ins and outs of PW. I'm sure he would be a great addition.

killer110 said:
Thor was actually kicked out of the admin team. He abused his admin powers a lot.

Andres nice lies i was never kicked out of any admin team for abusing powers i was never kicked out for anything.
I left EU_NL_RP because the server owner was never online and when he was he did not do ****e, and i was sometimes days at a time the online admin when there was around 50 ppl on.
Andres don't tell lies i know you don't like me but don't tell lies about me.
ask themaste1 of i got kicked out he was head admin
the admins that got kicked out of NL admin team were:
- cedric
- markus
- ales
- guilt
- monter
- and patrick miller left on his own terms
And that was the only PW server where i was admin
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,212181.0.html
look at this topic and you will see i was never kicked out

arendeke said:
killer110 said:
Thor was actually kicked out of the admin team. He abused his admin powers a lot.

Andres nice lies i was never kicked out of any admin team for abusing powers i was never kicked out for anything.
I left EU_NL_RP because the server owner was never online and when he was he did not do ****e, and i was sometimes days at a time the online admin when there was around 50 ppl on.
Andres don't tell lies i know you don't like me but don't tell lies about me.
ask themaste1 of i got kicked out he was head admin
the admins that got kicked out of NL admin team were:
- cedric
- markus
- ales
- guilt
- monter
- and patrick miller left on his own terms
And that was the only PW server where i was admin
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,212181.0.html
look at this topic and you will see i was never kicked out

Doesn't matter, in my opinion you're jumping from one branch to another, which shows you don't want to help, but you're just rather power hungry.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Nizar said:
Storm.
English.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry to interrupt, but I must warn about that guy. He argued with me and a friend today about the "robbing" rule, yelling that we couldn't rob above 800. When I told he was wrong, he just barked saying "// go to forum stfu read the rules". Well:

How can you enforce the rules, if you don't even know about them? How can you spare your time to do a serious job like administrating, if you can't spare just a little time to read the rules?

Well, I didn't bark 'go to forum stfu read the rules'. Infact I see I was wrong. I was looking at the HCRP by accident. That's my bad, but don't change the wording of what I said, nor did I yell.

Back
Top Bottom