Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Cossack cherns (peasant infantry) were very, very poor, not surprising they made their weapons out of available materials. Dead horses and sticks.  :lol:

Kwal said:
matmannen said:
#1 When i saw the zeproshian pikes i was stunned with distaste. A rock bound to a long stick, this isn't the stone age  :shock:
Could the stone age pike and axe be changed to regular ones, i know the ukranian farmers wern't so rich but maybe give them a simple wood cutters axe and a simple pike of some kind.

I don't know what the exact historical value of these things are (I'd love to hear that from a developer :smile:), but you shouldn't underestimate the power of a jawbone tied to a stick like that, the effect is better than a woodcutter's axe (which is incredibly clumsy to fight with) and don't forget that peasants usually didn't have access to decent iron. Iron, in some circumstances, is heavily overrated.

Ok the the jaw bone club, that can do some damage i'll give you that, but the pike without pointy end. Blunt pike doesn't seem very effective though. Should be a way to keep the bone pike but still give it a pointy end.  :grin:

Kwal said:
Agreed, or make it able to swing!

I think everyone who has played mount and gladius is tired of their south european version of the japanese naginata. Please no pike swinging. It is a game destroyer.

Hinkel84 said:
hordekips said:
Can it be possible that you could clothes and weapons in invasion without killing yourself?

Why? It would be unrealistic to get new clothes, when you are still living right? :wink:

And getting better and better equiped reinforcements makes much sense?

hordekips said:
Hinkel84 said:
hordekips said:
Can it be possible that you could clothes and weapons in invasion without killing yourself?

Why? It would be unrealistic to get new clothes, when you are still living right? :wink:

Yes, cause when a battle started, better equipt units will join the battle and reinforce the first forces.

This is realistic compared to get new equipment as a surviver :wink:

Hinkel84 said:
hordekips said:
Hinkel84 said:
hordekips said:

Yes, cause when a battle started, better equipt units will join the battle and reinforce the first forces.

I think part of the problem is mostly you never get the chance to respawn after you die, before the game is lost to ai. So perhaps the solution would be to change three waves before re-spawn after death to like one.
Just to clarify round one you die, round 2 you wait round 3 you play, instead of 1 you die 2 you wait 3 you wait 4 you wait and the rest die game lost. Just as an example.

Hinkel84 said:
hordekips said:
Hinkel84 said:
hordekips said:

Maybe when the reinforcements come you could buy new equipment as you can get your health and ammo full as it is... They might as well bring new equipment

Mercenary classes from Western Europe i.e. German Dopplesoldner,English Redcoat,French Dragoon,Spanish Conquistador and Italian Condottieri.These classes are available to all factions on the same time.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Already struggle to fill current servers.

Find some patience and don't die?
KuroiNekouPL said:
There's a simple way of preserving you from waiting... Don't die... :roll:

Reply's like those don't solve problems, please reply with something constructive.

While melee guys are more or less needed in Invasion, they are pretty much doomed and expected to spent a good amount of time dead (because all invaders usually hit with a lot of damage).

But changing their survivability for Invasion means ****ing other game modes balance. :???:

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Mercenary classes from Western Europe i.e. German Dopplesoldner,English Redcoat,French Dragoon,Spanish Conquistador and Italian Condottieri.These classes are available to all factions on the same time.

They may easily end up being over-played and ruin the uniqueness (which is one of the greatest thing about this mod) of the different factions. Sweden would probably be the most open faction  to take in more Western mercenaries right now though, I'd imagine.

matmannen said:
Eiríkr Rauði said:
Already struggle to fill current servers.

Find some patience and don't die?
KuroiNekouPL said:

Reply's like those don't solve problems, please reply with something constructive.

Well? What do you propose? The chap is clearly frustrated at waiting so long during battle and invasion. Why is he waiting? Because he has died. Why has he died? Either through TK [which happens] or by throwing one's life away. Take care of it and boredom shall not follow.

KuroiNekouPL said:
[/quote]
It was constructive. Because if you'll be cautious, you wont die easily. It's not native, where you just run around and slash people. Here it's easier to die, and playing a hero is not a good idea, since single bullet to your chest can kill you, unlike arrows in native.
If you stay out of trouble, everything will be fine. It's the best way of preserving yourself from waiting.

Back
Top Bottom