Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

KuroiNekouPL said:
That's pretty much how it works even now. For example, when a Clan is playing as hajduks, normal soldiers can take blue delias, while captain takes green one. Everything looks perfectly fine without adding anything.... :smile:

Perfecto.

It aint perfect, but it works.

My suggestions:
Some weapons need more damage:
Especially muskets and arquebuses. I understand that plate armor would sometimes help and you might survive a bullet, but that should be in rare cases! Some dudes can even survive a shot with just some thick clothes on him...

Horses need less health:
Running into a pikeman should be instant death for the horse. Instead I hit them 3-4 times and I am lucky if I kill the horse. Heck, most of the time I accidentally kill the rider instead of the horse.

Pikes might need a bit more reach:
No big change, but something from 50-100 more reach would be grand in order to help maintain their superiority against swords.

Might edit in some more stuff, mod looks good.

pirate banner, would be cool

220px-Pirate_Flag_of_Rack_Rackham.svg.png

Possibly add a monetary system to the invasion game mode, one similar to the full invasion mod. Where you gain money from kills and such and then can use them to buy items. Just a thought, since everyone I noticed in the servers has enough money from the ground up to buy the best armor and weapons so many of the other items are unused.

fireheart said:
Possibly add a monetary system to the invasion game mode, one similar to the full invasion mod. Where you gain money from kills and such and then can use them to buy items. Just a thought, since everyone I noticed in the servers has enough money from the ground up to buy the best armor and weapons so many of the other items are unused.

Damn, this is so true.

Totally agreed.

Hmm, just a quick note which could go along with the report about the mousewheel - it's very hard for me to browse the circular menu (often it's not even responsive) and it makes my teammates think I'm an idiot because my character twirls around with the mouse movements. I don't know if it's just me or my mouse, but if other players have the same problem then maybe you could make it brows-able with keys as well? Like, once you've opened it you can use WASD to browse through it but still click with LMB to select.

Another thing I just remembered.

A script that forces archers to enter certain fortresses/climb the ladders, being optional of course, since archers are pain in the arse as it is.

So suggestions

#1 When i saw the zeproshian pikes i was stunned with distaste. A rock bound to a long stick, this isn't the stone age  :shock:
Could the stone age pike and axe be changed to regular ones, i know the ukranian farmers wern't so rich but maybe give them a simple wood cutters axe and a simple pike of some kind.

#2 Could you maybe add walking while aiming with the gun. I mean not running just being able to move even very slowly. It would add a bit to gameplay i say.  :mrgreen:

#3 All bend their knees to the creators of this mod, and serve them till the end of your days for the must have received divine intervention to beable to create someting this perfect.  :razz: :razz:

hordekips said:
Can it be possible that you could clothes and weapons in invasion without killing yourself?

Why? It would be unrealistic to get new clothes, when you are still living right? :wink:

matmannen said:
#1 When i saw the zeproshian pikes i was stunned with distaste. A rock bound to a long stick, this isn't the stone age  :shock:
Could the stone age pike and axe be changed to regular ones, i know the ukranian farmers wern't so rich but maybe give them a simple wood cutters axe and a simple pike of some kind.

I don't know what the exact historical value of these things are (I'd love to hear that from a developer :smile:), but you shouldn't underestimate the power of a jawbone tied to a stick like that, the effect is better than a woodcutter's axe (which is incredibly clumsy to fight with) and don't forget that peasants usually didn't have access to decent iron. Iron, in some circumstances, is heavily overrated.

Back
Top Bottom