Tale of Anderhil, a man who changed the world - Chapter 11 posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Anderhil

Veteran
Hello all readers. As you can see, I managed to start a new story. I got inspiration from Shadow-Seeker's Tale of a Rhodok, which is great aar. This story will not be aar, besides I will not play the game to write the chapters. I will create the chapters with the help of my mind. I just hope you will like it. :wink:

PROLOUGE

UFTu2.jpg

Born as the first and only son of the village elder of village Ruldi, in Kingdom of Rhodoks, he was living a peaceful life full of love and harmony. He was kind and caring person, whole village liked him. He was special man, he had ability to change people. His name is Anderhil.

---

Every day was special and good, until that horrible day. Anderhil, together with his best friend Tjann, returned from fishing trip, to find that his village was burnt to the ground, everything that his father worked hard for....was lost. Anderhil ran into village street and yelled ''Father'' . When he find his father at least, he kneeled and put his father head into his arms, and started crying. Few survivors of the horrible raid told Anderhil, that only man who could do something this horrible, could be Sultan Hakim, ruler of Sarranid Sultanute. That day, Anderhil, full of anger and hatred, totally changed, and swore to revenge. He buried his father, together with other villages, that were brutally murdered by Sultan Hakim. Anderhil became........ avenger!

Author's notes:
1.Roles:
-Anderhil (protagonist)
-Tjann (Anderhil's best friend)
-Sultan Hakim (main antagonist)

''Chapter 1: What to do now?''
                                                          24th january 1257

''What I'll do now?'' Anderhil asked himself. ''You could join the army, If you want. Listen Anderhil, Ruldi was my home too. I want to revenge my family as much as you want too. We could join the army, and become best warriors, this world has ever seen, you understan?''- Tjann told him. ''To become world's best warriors..... We don't know even to fight. How we can do that?- Anderhil asked him. ''You remember old man Syd? He was veteran  warrior in service of King Harlaus, before he retired. He can teach us! Come on Anderhil, he lives near Fenada. We can make it to the village in 3 days.'' Anderhil decided to go with Tjann to Fenada. One night, while they were sleeping in forest, few bandits threatened them. Anderhil stand up, and asked them what they want. Of course, they asked for gold, but since Anderhil and Tjann didn't have anything, bandits managed to take them as the prisoners, and sell them to the slave trader in Suno. ''In Suno?'' -Anderhil asked. ''Yeah, In Suno. That's were nearest slave trader is. Both of you will be sold for 120 denars. Hahaha, easy gold, isn't it?''- bandit spoke. ''You will pay for this, bastard, I swear!''- Anderhil angrily told that words to a bandit.

---

Only few days later, bandits bring them to the slave trader. ''They look skinny.''- slave trader spoke. ''Skinny? 100 denars, then.''- bandit tried to convice slave trader to sell Anderhil and Tjann for 100 denars. ''All right, I accept.''- slave trader accepted the offer. Later that day, slave trader put them in the cart with other slaves. ''Listen scums, you will be working in the mines of Kheright Khanate, do you understand?''- trader yelled. ''Just you dream. I am free man not a slave.'' - Anderhil calmly spoke. ''Be aware, slave. These words might me your last!''
The caravan with slaves departed to the town of Tulga in Kheright Khanate. Hours were like days, days like years. 
They were not giving any food to the slaves. Caravan was guarded by 25 guars, very well armed. On the 5th night, while one guard was checking prisoners, Anderhil took the stone he was hiding behind and shooted guard's head with it, almost killin' him. He took the key and unlocked the door, which allowed him to escape. He also freed another 3 carts with slaves. Total of 12 former prisoners, they took horses of the guards and escaped.

---

Author's notes:
1. New roles:
- bandits ( they prisoned Anderhil and Tjann)
-slave trader ( he bought Anderhil and Tjann and managed to send them to Tulga to work as a miners)
2. As you can see, I am not playing game to write this. I'm plannign to write about 10-30 chapters to end this story. I hope you will read it and you will like it. :wink:

''Chapter 2: Training''
                                              30th january 1257

Anderhil, together with Tjann and other 10 men, were riding their horses, don't knowing what to do next. They arrived at small village. Village elder gave them food and water, and a free rooms at the inn. That night Anderhil couldn't sleep. He was worryed, how he could kill Hakim. There is no chance he can do it in his current state. Next day he asked is there any man who is good in close combat on horse. One villager told him that there is a man, who's name is Laykos is a expert fighter on the horse. He specializes in sword fighting, and bow shoooting. Villager also told him that he is living in the mountain. He raised his finger in direction of that mountain, showing Anderhil where the mountain is. Anderhil thank him, mounted his horse, and went to that mountain. He arrived at the evening. Anderhil saw a fire and a pork on it. It smelled nice. Also, he saw a man on the top of the mountain swinging his sword, and making incredible moves with it. Anderhil was amazed. He finally found that man.

---

Anderhil somehow climbed to the top of mountain and said: ''Good evening sir. My name is Anderhil, and I want to ask you something? ''Good evening. What do you want to ask?'' - a man told. ''Well.... I want to..... ask..... you sir, can you train me in sword fighting. I heard from villagers that you are legend in sword fighting''. ''Legend? - he told - ''Well, everybody knows that I'm good sword fighter, but legend. What is the reason, that I will train you?''
''Well, do you heard about village Ruldi, that was burnt to the ground. I was son of the village elder of that village. I want you to train me, because I want to kill Sultan Hakim, who is responsible for the slaughter of the villagers. That is the reason!''. ''Well, not a bad reason at all. Okay, I will train you young man'' - Laykos accepted the offer at least. '' Listen Andehil, you will become warrior, world has not yet seen, I promise it to you. You'll see!

---

Author's notes
1.New roles_
- Laykos( Anderhil's trainer )
-village elder ( man who gave food and water to Anderhil and his friends )

''Chapter 3: A warrior's greed''
                                                        12th february 1257

In short time, Anderhil became a very skilled sword fighter. Laykos was impressed with his skill and stubbornnes for sword fighting. In the afternoon, while they were having lunch, Laykos asked Anderhil: ''Anderhil, listen. You are very good sword fighter. I almost taugh you all I know, but you should forget about revenge. You are only commoner, not a king or a noble. You cannot kill Hakim. He is Sultan afterall. Title of Sultan, that is islamic title, and is same as an Emperror. Hakim is already defeating Kherights in the war. His power is every day growin' up. You don't stand a little chance against him.'' Anderhil answered him: ''I don't care. I will kill him. I swore already!'' Anderhil stood up, and walked away in the garden.

---

Next day, he met Tjann. Two of them went in the village to see what are villagers doing. They were terifed. Since this village was on border of Sarranids and Kherights, Sarranids mamluks attacked it. Head of village elder was on spike. Anderhil became mad now. He took his horse, and went in the direction of Sarranid mamluks. After about 2 hours of riding, he encountered 3 mamluks. He whiped his sword and attacked mamluks. In first charge, Anderhil sliced head of one of the mamluks. Then Laykos arrived, with his bow, and killed rest of the mamluks. One of Sarranid scouts saw this, and quickly escaped on his horse. Next day, Anderhil arrived in the village of Sarranids, to see wanted list for his head. Sultan was offering 120 denars, because he killed Sultan's best mamluk, and for Laykos' head, Sultan was offering 300 denars. What should they do now. They're in big trouble right now.

---

Author's notes
1.New roles:
-Mamluks (knights of Sultan that attacked village on border of Sarranids and Kherights

You started a new one? I though you already had one. Anyway, besides my terrible memory. Nice piece of story/writing.

Hehe thanks. My prevous aars are total s**t, and just to say I'm not playing game to write this. This is my custom story. And one more time thanks.

Hey man, just to let you know, an aar is an after action report. The story comes from playing the game. It's a good story non-the less, its just, i mean look at mine, my entire aar is coming from me playing the game, and adding personalities to some of the soldiers, plus adding some story line (kind of like Floris)

Though if this is just a story, then ok.

Thanks for the comment. As you can see. Things like this are impossible in the game. I know what is AAR. In first post I wrote it's just a custom story.

''Chapter 4: Outlaw's true side''
                                  19th february 1257

Few days later....
Anderhil, Tjann, and Laykos hid from Sarranid patrols in the mountains. They set up camp fire. Laykos was a good archer, so he went to hunt, and in evening he bringed fresh hunted deer.

''What should we do now?'' - Tjann asked.

''I don't know. We're outlaws, afterall, escape, maybe, to Kingdom of Swadia?'' - Laykos answered

''To escape??? Are we cowards or true men?'' - Anderhil angrily answered, and walked away from Tjann and Laykos.

''What is with him?'' - Tjann sadly asked - ''He is different then before. While we were still living in Ruldi, he was kind and caring person, look at him now! He's totally different.''

''Lust for power and revenge. That's what he wants now. Let's go to sleep. Tommorow we have to cover our tracks. Don't worry about him. He will be allright. Now sleep.'' - Laykos calmly answered.

---

Next day they spent covering the tracks, and decided to go to Tulga.

''Listen. I will go and try to inflitrate Shariz. I heard Hakim is resting there with his wife Kalila. His son was being born last night. He will be unaware. I will kill him on his sleep.'' - Anderhil spoken.

''What are you talking about, are you....'' - Tjann tried to stop him, but Anderhil has decided

---

He was riding two days and nights, until he reached the walls of Shariz. It was midnight. Feast still lasted in Shariz. Air was cold. Anderhil's heart was beating faster. Only one spearman was guarding eastern gates of Shariz. Anderhil backstabbed him, and sucessfully inflitraded the Shariz. He was wearing a black cloak, covering his whole body, and a hood, covering his face.

He climbed the walls and managed to make it to the second floor of Hakim's palace, through window on it. He took bow and arrow he took from Laykos. He brought only one arrow, he personally made for Hakim. Anderhil was aiming his heart, hoping that he will feel all pain that villagers of Ruldi felt.

Finally he shoot the arrow, but Hakim's personal guard sacrificed himself, saving Hakim in cost of his own life.

Guards saw Anderhil and managed to kill him. Hakim took sword of one of his guards, and managed to go after Anderhil personally. Anderhil was running away from the guards, but on his bad luck, he went to the dead end.

---

''What you will do now. You managed to kill our Sultan, our ruler, and to pass unpunished?'' - one guard spoken.

Anderhil laughed, took his sword, and sliced the head of the poor guard. Other guards attacked him, but Anderhil easily killed all of them. Hakim made it to that place. Anderhil took his hood off. Hakim saw fire in his eyes. Full of hatred, and lust for revenge, Anderhil attacked Hakim, but Hakim managed to defend himself, and kicked Anderhil in his chest. He fell to the ground. Blood started to spill from his mouth, but Anderhil managed to stand up, and to kill Hakim. He yelled: ''HAKIM! YOU WILL FEEL ALL PAIN VILLAGERS OF RULDI FELT, I SWEAR!!!!!!!''

---

Author's notes:
1. I hope you will continue reading this story. That's all I have to say!  :wink:

Nice story and writing. Looking forward to it.

EDIT:

And TheSarranid, where did you see in any chapter Anderhil wrote anything against Kherights?

TheSarranid said:
Excuse me for my interruption, but why the heck does EVERYONE hate the Sarranids/Khergits?
The Khergits: Because they are ugly, cowardly, annoying, stinking, worthless, ugly and weak HorseArchers! I hate them!

The Sarranids: Don't know, haven't fought them yet (I play mostly vanilla).

''Chapter 5: Hakim's mistake''
                                                        19th february 1257

Full of anger, Anderhil attacked Hakim, but again he failed. Hakim was far more skilled with sword.

''Why you? Why you destroyed my village????? - Anderhil yelled.

''Art of war, kiddo. This is war. That is neccesary in war!'' - Hakim answered.

''Killing, slaughtering? You call that art? It will be art when I kill you, and put your head on the spike. That will be an art!!!! - Anderhil madly spoke.

Citizens and soldiers of Shariz were watching the duel. Some merchants even made a bet. Anderhil's body was covered with blood and sweat. On the top of the building, Anderhil was under of, were Tjann and Laykos. They droped a rope, allowing Anderhil to escape. Hakim was too late, when he swinged with his scimitar, he missed.

''I will find you, rat!!! You will see!!!'' - Hakim told loudly.

Three outlaws escaped.

---

Next day, in the desert......

''I know! We can start a rebellion!'' - Anderhil happily spoke.

''What? Maybe, you're right. Yes, you're right. You know, this is first time I agreed something with you, after destruction of Ruldi. There's also a rebel queen Arwa the Pearled one. She have whole western Sarranid Sultanute under her rule!'' - Tjann happily answered.

''Let's go negotiate with her. She's queen after all. She rules indenpendent state. Maybe we can get some men to join us in our cause. She wants to kill Hakim too, and I do so. With mixed powers, we can defeat Hakim!'' - Anderhil for the first time happily talked.

---

Author's notes:
1. As you can see, in this story, Anderhil will be rebel in Sarranid Sultanute. You can just hope everything will go well.
2. Continue reading!  :grin:

TheSarranid said:
Excuse me for my interruption, but why the heck does EVERYONE hate the Sarranids/Khergits?

I've seen you saying this quite a lot. And I can sympathize with you, but I just want to know. Where are the places that you have seen people hating the sarranids?

I don't mean any offense, I'm just curious.

DarkShogun417 said:
TheSarranid said:

I've seen you saying this quite a lot. And I can sympathize with you, but I just want to know. Where are the places that you have seen people hating the sarranids?

I don't mean any offense, I'm just curious.

Yeah. I haven't said anything bad about Kherights or Sarranids in this story. I don't hate them a bit.

''Chapter 6: New ally''
                                  22nd february 1257

Anderhil and others made it to the Baryee on the february 22nd. Anderhil entered the city and rode right straight to the palace.

''Guards of the palace. I ask for a premission the enter the palace.''

''Who are you, sir? What you want to do in palace.''

''My name is Anderhil, peasant and survivor from Ruldi, outlaw in Sarranids. I want to talk with your queen, Arwa.''

''That Anderhil? We should arrest you right now.''

''You will not!'' - someon spoke while the gates of the palace were opening. That was queen Arwa.

''So you are Anderhil, ha? Welcome to my city. What do you want?''

'' I want to kill Hakim, for slaughtering of my village, and my family and friends. I want to enlist in you personal army.''

''I see. I already heard about how you tried to kill Hakim yourself, and you were even able to keep up in the sword fight with him, and he is very very skilled with sword, maybe most skilled on whole Calradia. Because of that, I'll accept you in my army. Feel free to use my palace, maybe you become something more than a just soldier.''

Anderhil wondered what was she talking about. He entered the palace. One maid found Anderhil a room to stay in. Room was pretty big. Anderhil laid on the bed and fall asleep.

---

Next day.....

''Anderhil!'' - someon yelled

''Aw, what? Oh it's you Tjann. What's hapenned?''

''Queen is calling for you. She will be marching towards Durquba in the evening. She is calling you to prepare.''

''All right, all right. I'm up.''

After few minutes, Anderhil took on his clothes, his sword and went to the Queen.

''So, my queen, we will be laying siege at Durquba?''

''Yes, we will. My loyal general Qurtuz will become my vassal if we conquer the town I promised it to him. You can do so, if you show yourself worthy as the commander of the army.''

''I can become noble. That's nice. That's great.''

''Tell me more about your skills.''

''Well, I'm not bad with a bow and arrow. I prefer assassination skills. I'm good at sword fighting, martial arts.

''I see. Now let's go. We have town to capture.

---

'Chapter 7: Assault''
                                  25th february 1257

Queen Arwa was besigeing town for almost 2 days.

''Queen!'' - a common mamluke spoke.

''Queen is in trouble. Quickly, we gotta help her!''

Anderhil turned his head left, righ, up and down, hoping he will find queen, but hell. He couldn't find queen. He used ladders and climbed on the walls. He drew out his sword from scabbard, and charged few archers on the walls. He swinged his sword in left and cutted throat of one archers, he kicked one archer of the wall, and he jumped and stabbed sword in last archer's neck. Three archers died of Anderhil's hand.

---

2 hours later.....

Assault still last, but there are small chances that Free Sarranids will win. Durquba had 3500 soldiers defending it, all defenders were high tier soldiers. Arwa was leading 4000 men, 20 % peasants. After fighting stoped, captain from Durquba arrived.

''Soldiers of Free Sarranids! Your queen Arwa, is in our dungeons! If you don't retreat, she will die! Do you understand?!'' - captain spoke.

''I General Qurtuz will die for my queen! Can we negotiate?'' - brave Qurtuz told his words

''No negotiations with rebels, and outlaws! Retreat or your queen will d..... - Arrow hit captain's head.

That was Anderhil who shoot the arrow.

''I don't want to hear anymore!''

---

Midnight......

Anderhil managed to use his assassination skill and try to free queen. He used hook and with it climbed on the walls. One soldier saw him, but Anderhil killed him with an arrow. He hid his body, droping it from the walls. He jumbed from the wall on the ground, and sneaked into the main street. At the end of the street, he could see the prison guard. He took his bow and arrow, and shooted him right in the eye. He ran towards him, took the key of the prison, unlocked doors, and entered. About 10-15 guards were in prison. He encountered 3 of them, but he slew them easily.

On his luck, one of them had keys. After about 5-10 minutes, he found Queen Arwa, unlocked the jail and freed her.

''You came here to rescue me?'' - she asked.

''Well.... I'm soldier in your service after all, my queen.''

''You will be well rewarded, I promise you.''

Two of them left the jail and went to the main gates. Anderhil killed guards with help of Arwa and opened the gates. Army of Free Sarranids entered the town, killed guards on their sleep and conquered town. Battle was won.

---

Back
Top Bottom