Bugtracking - see first post

Users who are viewing this thread

There's been some update on Steam which adds Linux and Mac support, changes server list so it now takes ages to load and doesn't let you join most of the servers.

Well, regular patch from TW. :razz:

edit: It also may be a result of Warband's Steam Free Weekend. Maybe it's just too much for the main servers.

When I tried to make a circle of wagons (like 6 wagons linked together, then linked the first wagon with the last to make a circle), my game crashed.

lllAnteklll said:
When I tried to make a circle of wagons (like 6 wagons linked together, then linked the first wagon with the last to make a circle), my game crashed.

Congratulations, you created an infinite loop. :razz: And yeah, it's a bug - I haven't though of that one and currently if wagon get's connected to something, all wagons linked to it are updated with new info.

Found one thing that looks like bug
Tufekci equipment:
1)Melee  - Walloon broadswords and rapiers
2)Ranged - European style muskets
screen
db53a48e357211541005f7a08366f821.png
Shouldn't there be Turkish sabres, axes and muskets instead of these, like Janissary and Azab have? :neutral:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
lllAnteklll said:

Congratulations, you created an infinite loop. :razz: And yeah, it's a bug - I haven't though of that one and currently if wagon get's connected to something, all wagons linked to it are updated with new info.

For now you should call me "Elite Infinite Looper".

I tried it on an empty server. But what if I do this on a server full of people? The game will crash for everyone?

If yes, it should be so trololololololol.

Shamble said:
Found one thing that looks like bug
Tufekci equipment:
1)Melee  - Walloon broadswords and rapiers
2)Ranged - European style muskets
screen
db53a48e357211541005f7a08366f821.png
Shouldn't there be Turkish sabres, axes and muskets instead of these, like Janissary and Azab have? :neutral:
It's not bug, Tufekci was using european weapon's.

Thank you for fixing that infernal crosshairs bug. It's been... wait for it... bugging me for long.

I'll see myself out.  :smile:

On the galleon wars mode, Polish pikinier can't choose any boots but only his default. Also, if he right-click those defaults, he can choose no boots.

7496644V.jpg

I experienced a quite strange bug. We were playing battle with one bot in each team. I was just running forward and checked the game's rules and when I escaped the menu I somehow respawned at the place of the bot and saw my own character running forward. We had  the same name, the same flag, the same equipment as it is seen above. When my team mate died he didn't respawn as the bot like it worked before. The bot didn't fight.

What about sea battles bugs? I was confusing by the fact that I do not see flares and smoke from the muskets\pistols .and I do not hear the sounds of shooting muskets\pistols. I only hear my own shot and see the smoke only from my musket\pistol.

Back
Top Bottom