Bugtracking - see first post

Users who are viewing this thread

If i get shot or hit when im crouching my characters animation gets messed up, he instantly stands up legs together arms out like a cross and then just goes back to normal position, can you please make an animation for when you get hit while crouching

I'm not sure how much of a game bug this can be considered but there doesn't seem to be a better thread to post it in.

Currently, Halland has the wrong banner. They seem to have Värmland's banner. (Värmland, by the way, does not have a banner at all)
This is the banner that Halland should have:
251px-Halland_vapen.svg.png

These two are pretty good references for the Swedish "landskap" banners.
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galleri_%C3%B6ver_landskapsvapen_i_Sverige
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinces_of_Sweden (bottom of the page)

Noticed that Horse Mandible Pike has 4 stabs(like halberd) and Good Horse Mandible Pike 2 stabs(like pike), it is bug or feature?
Use such device as a pike looking quite strange

When played some invasion as a pikeman i noticed that when you try to stab bot with pike using upper stab, bot trying to defend with down block, and if i recall correctly, bots never use upper blocks against all my upper stabs, which allows me to kill them quite simply.
Is this a feature to make fight with pike against bots easier, or bug(looks like bots identifies pike's upper stab as a downstab)?

tried again with different pikes and everything goes well, bots puts proper upper blocks for upper stabs, hm, strange...

I wouldn't know where else to post this, so I'll do it here. The Polish PpKR clan seems to be made up of troublemakers. This morning their members PpKR_Czerniec_Witold, PpKR_Czerniec_Szezypiork or something similar, and another of their members whose name I've forgotten, together with a Tatar player named Mysyk or something along those lines decided to annoy the rest of us players with their glitching and trolling.

First, on the invasion server, Witold refused to participate seriously and fired a grapple-loaded cannon into the rest of his team. He also used some sort of bug where he would drop his firearm, quickly switch weapons and pick it up again to reload it swiftly. Later he continued to use this glitch in battle mode. Not to mention the four of them repeatedly exploited glitches to go through walls and houses to sneak up on us.

Hardly think this is the right spot for bringing up such concerns, regardless of its pressing nature, old Wernie ;P

Wernicke said:
I wouldn't know where else to post this, so I'll do it here. The Polish PpKR clan seems to be made up of troublemakers. This morning their members PpKR_Czerniec_Witold, PpKR_Czerniec_Szezypiork or something similar, and another of their members whose name I've forgotten, together with a Tatar player named Mysyk or something along those lines decided to annoy the rest of us players with their glitching and trolling.

First, on the invasion server, Witold refused to participate seriously and fired a grapple-loaded cannon into the rest of his team. He also used some sort of bug where he would drop his firearm, quickly switch weapons and pick it up again to reload it swiftly. Later he continued to use this glitch in battle mode. Not to mention the four of them repeatedly exploited glitches to go through walls and houses to sneak up on us.

It's kind of comforting that Deluge still has troublemakers, in these times of great stagnation. :razz:

So I've noticed an issue for a long time that I haven't been able to remedy... When I use Anti-Aliasing on this mod, my cross hairs disappear almost completely. The more of it I allow, the less cross hairs I see, which is a shame, as not having it on makes all the textures jagged. Anyone else have this problem? Did not find anything about it neither in the bug tracking log or here.

in .8, no servers are showing up in the list for me, even without a filter. It launches just fine and the menus work great. I just cant see any servers to connect to. Anyone else having this?

while pike poking cavalrymen the pikes have made the sound of a big blunted mace (such as that of a mandible mace), it was really unfitting and unsatisfying to hear, they seemed to sound just fine everywhere else though.

ScreamingCommie said:
in .8, no servers are showing up in the list for me, even without a filter. It launches just fine and the menus work great. I just cant see any servers to connect to. Anyone else having this?
I had it but a warning about bots popped up on the main menu as well, there were other deluge based folders in the module folder. I deleted them, then I reinstalled and it worked fine.

You can manually point WSE to your mb_warband.exe by adding a parameter to "Target" field in your shortcut properties. Add something like this at the end:

-p "C:\path_to_your_warband_folder\mb_warband.exe"

mcwiggum said:
ScreamingCommie said:
I had it but a warning about bots popped up on the main menu as well, there were other deluge based folders in the module folder. I deleted them, then I reinstalled and it worked fine.

Now that you mention it, I did see this as well. I did re-install it also, but it still pops up with the bot message and no serves come up with as with the first time. I deleted the entire deluge folder before I re-installed from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom