Bugtracking - see first post

Users who are viewing this thread

In this thread you can report all bugs that you have found in the 0.9+ versions. You can also use our old bugtracker:

List of known bugs:
https://sites.google.com/site/wfasmod/list-of-known-bugs

Reporting new bugs:
https://sites.google.com/site/wfasmod/list-of-known-bugs/report-bug

Remember - the more detailed information you will provide, the greater chances we have to locate and fix the bug.

Thanks in advance for all your help! :smile:

Reply to my bug report: 'Don't set path to "C:\Games\Warband" - it was just an example. Instead you should enter the real path where you have your Warband installed'. Yes I did that of course, I didn't hit my head that many times as a child. It was just a typo in my bug report.

E: so please could you take a look at this? Or would I need to submit another report?

Kwal said:
Reply to my bug report: 'Don't set path to "C:\Games\Warband" - it was just an example. Instead you should enter the real path where you have your Warband installed'. Yes I did that of course, I didn't hit my head that many times as a child. It was just a typo in my bug report.

E: so please could you take a look at this? Or would I need to submit another report?

No need to be angry. You wrote that you added "C:\Games\Warband" path so I though that's the problem here. Please post here all that you have in the "Target" field and we will try to find out what's wrong.

Sorry if that came across as angry, sometimes I just forget to add smilies :razz: And the questions were sincere, since I thought maybe with the Bugtracker program you couldn't edit reports.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\The Deluge 0.5\WSE\WSELoader.exe" -m "The Deluge  0.5" -p C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe

If this is exactly how it looks in you Target field, then I think I know what's wrong. There are spaces in the last path, but the path is not in qoutes, so it actually looks for "C:\Program" rather than for full path. It should look like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\The Deluge 0.5\WSE\WSELoader.exe" -m "The Deluge  0.5" -p "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe"

Hello. I'm trying to have a go at your mod but every time I get into a server I get a message saying something like "the server needs to change global variables you will have to leave and rejoin" but every time I leave and rejoin I get the same message? Happens with every server.

DannyT said:
Hello. I'm trying to have a go at your mod but every time I get into a server I get a message saying something like "the server needs to change global variables you will have to leave and rejoin" but every time I leave and rejoin I get the same message? Happens with every server.

Because you are changing servers, if I understand correctly your post. Log, leave, and relog on the same server as before. Should help.

Sorry then, I cannot help you. This rejoin thingy happens to everyone, but if you after quitting log on the same server, it is fine. Wait for Slawomir to help resolve your problem and make sure you're not changing server between log-ins.

I have just got it sorted thanks for your help it seems my internet was disconnecting between log ins for some reason? now i have floating trees not grass and edit mode is turned on?

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
dude24oak said:
Please do, please do! Because for gaming mouses with 5+ buttons it doesn't workD:!

I have 6 buttons and it works fine. :wink: Still, I think that key is needed.

Yeah was plying with the 1st MD got alot of complaints. Thanks, can you release like some sort of hotfix? Or must I wait untill next update?(Not trying to sound angery.)

Hi im having some trouble getting the mod up and running, I've followed the instructions given and i'm not sure why its not working. When i click the desktop launcher a small black box opens up titled "The Deluge" and it has some sort of strange coding information, and then a smaller error box opens up saying "You are running an unsupported version of warband. The warband script enhancer only supports version 1.143." Now I've tried every thing i can think of, I've tried to re-download/re-install and that hasn't worked. I also know i have the right version of warband because when i run it normally it says version 1.143 and i can run any other mod perfectly.

Do you have any ideas on a solution?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom