Servers and rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Checked the logs from last few days on Tawerna servers and added some bans there:

875381 # wakaak/kanker_ban/kankerzooi/prince_of_17e... and many other nicknames - excessive teamkilling

Thanks for that, that guy was getting on my nerves.  He just kept coming back under different nicknames.

kuauik said:
guys,there are only two servers in the server windows and no people for the whole day, i smell some error :mad: :razz:

Might be a firewall trouble? My firewall ussualy does not see eye to eye with Warband and filters out alot of servers for me. Perhaps same thing happens to you, mate.  :wink:

psychopigeon said:
Eiríkr Rauði said:
No. Because I am not a twat with a misguided sense of entitlement.

Wow, couldn't be far from the opposite.

Gold sticker for you. Pulling a post from late-February on something completely unrelated. I guess you were searching through my posts for something to ***** against, given I had your inappropiate thread moved to the appropiate place. You got something sour in your mouth, perhaps?

Reported.

i found the bug that cause  i cant play on Deluge servers,it says  that i am running older version o Warband 1.43 and the server is running newest 9.999 version  :shock:

kuauik said:
i found the bug that cause  i cant play on Deluge servers,it says  that i am running older version o Warband 1.43 and the server is running newest 9.999 version  :shock:

Launch Warband with WSE Loader.

No one reads FAQ nowadays.  :lol:

Hofiko said:
kuauik said:

Launch Warband with WSE Loader.

No one reads FAQ nowadays.  :lol:
but i alwys run the launcher,that is so weird

Im from Australia and i have the WSE and deluge 0.552 but when i try to join servers absalutely nothing pops up, not even native servers. do i have to change my Folder name "the Deluge" to something else, or is it just its my bad luck im in Australia?

Please tell me in detail how to join Servers

Can't see any servers anymore and neither can my friend. We were playing yesterday...anyone else having issues? Seems to say theres 4 servers up according to the server status page but I sure can't see'em!

sirwho said:
Can't see any servers anymore and neither can my friend. We were playing yesterday...anyone else having issues? Seems to say theres 4 servers up according to the server status page but I sure can't see'em!

Yeah still having that problem... no servers since yesterday morning...

Back
Top Bottom