Servers and rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Today's ban was a mistake. I apologize for this.
We will give you unban soon.

One more time I apologize for this.

Chap; when a server is running 50+ players, many begging to be 'revived', 'healed' or otherwise 'attended to' by the only admins present, I think it is worthy of you to give them some breathing space. b@rtus has admitted the error in misclick and has resolved it.

biggun34 said:
Get of your high horse you idiot! there was 30 guys in the server not 50! Plus don't comment till you know the facts!

Chap; I am not the one demanding righteous ass-kissing from the admins. Whatever, you've been unbanned according to b@rtus.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
biggun34 said:
Get of your high horse you idiot! there was 30 guys in the server not 50! Plus don't comment till you know the facts!

Chap; I am not the one demanding righteous ass-kissing from the admins. Whatever, you've been unbanned according to b@rtus.

What business is it of yours anyway stop sticking your nose in where it is not needed you busybody!

biggun34 said:
Still banned?
A simple mistake, they apologised and rectified it. If you can't find something else to do with your time then play on a game (no offense to this amazing mod) or ***** about not being able to play, you need to sort your life out.

And to the admin, I think you have an amazing temperament to put up with this sort of thing. You're a saint, truly

Hmm today in the Deluge  EU Battle server

mb23y.jpg

Went on for quite a while

Server: Tawerna Invasion
Time: 2 am GMT 3rd March
Target: TKoV_Footman_Myskyavine, TKoV_Steward_Flavius_Brutus, TKoV_Ranger_Zorkly
What happened: They joined the Server and immediately started to teamattack and teamkill us at the spawn.
Proof:
5C9005292A857BBD726AA2E705B787831F0B1DED

0CEC6448588FC39369C3EFEA7534CC6687885F99

Merged your topic with our server's topic. Thanks for repportin, I'll take a look at the logs and decide what to do with them.

Edit:

#TKoV_Steward_Flavius_Brutus aka FaG_GrandCleric_Clavus
#TKoV_Footman_Miskyavine aka FaG_K_Robert_de_Sable aka FaG_Grandmaster_Garnier
#TKoV_Ranger_Zorkly aka FaG_Commander_Gato_Negro

Banned them all from both Tawerna servers. Ban will stay at least for a week.

Oooh, Clavus and Negro, I know this guys a little :wink: Negro was tempbanned by me already, but Clavus managed to run away. It seems that they tend to teamkill for fun, changing nicks. I would consider some longer ban, Slawomir. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom