From yesterday event for over 150 ppl

YFOaw2o.jpg
Have you got any more?

A really cool clip about battle of Tczew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSOdp_rt2I

Thanks to our camera-magician Mr. Zardes!  :smile:

Oh my god.

I'll admit, this has given me goosebumps. xD

The equipment reworks are masterful, though I'll miss the old winged hussar armors. In my eyes they were just perfect.

P.S. I think I've seen a three quarters armor several times throughout the video. Have they finally been added or is this me imagining things? :razz:

2E9277AD0374CBA71BD8746D7748473B1DA47F7B

599D8E69C17FC9809BC07BCD1788699B8CDF89C5

Deluge-sniper-duel. My target was this dirty Ottoman on the chimney of this house far far away. Result? After a long, boring time of firing, he had runned out of ammo (he had no ammo, I had 13) and he started running to me. When he was close, I shooted and missed. So we had fighted a melee duel with our muskets and I won. He was from the USA and had 200 ping, so I had the upper hand, but I won.

It was long, boring like a litany, but... it was also so fun. I very appreciated this duel, I liked it. Does someone want to do this again with me?

Pike? Only 2 attack directions but no blocking, we can try. But a halberd would be very similar to every other melee weapon - all 4 directions and blocking, but a bit slower.

lllAnteklll said:
Pike? Only 2 attack directions but no blocking, we can try. But a halberd would be very similar to every other melee weapon - all 4 directions and blocking, but a bit slower.

Ah but that's the point - maneuver. With a pike you have to worry about your steps and aiming direction a bit more, because attack is your only defense, unless you are very good at chambering. As for halberds, I guess I just thought of them in connection with always being a pikeman.

Screenshots of the event held  on 01.02.2014

Battle between Cossacks and Ottomans

7020414Z.jpg

7020418A.jpg

7020420O.jpg

7020422k.jpg

And some shots of the invasion we played afterwards

7020424I.jpg

7020431q.jpg

7020432Z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom