Idea for an HCRP event

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally I haven't been playing PW in general let alone HCRP lately. Whilst I was pondering I had thought of an idea for a event on PW. Why not for lets say one day open HCRP to the public. Before you say this man is crazy hear me out. My Idea is to get a regular HCRP member to lead each faction and allow the new comers in as like a surge into the land of brand spanking new colonists. Those of you that think oh noes the persistent factions won't war and I haz no fun wit outs ze war, don't you fret. My idea is to allow one faction (I believe Martin leads a Pict factions that Is supposed to act like natives to this land if so) Have martin lead and army of his Pict's (if he doesn't fill it in with  some other group that are native to the new land and a leader) and have them at war with all. So they would be trying to cleanse their lands of these foreigners creating havoc amongst the greater populace and forcing Kings and lords to finally take up arms. Please give some feedback you can flame for all I care but it you really like to spend your time flaming an idea on the internet I pity you deeply.

Pfft, the 4 Non Blondes get annoying after listening to them for the gazillionth time.

However watching He Man bust a nut on unsuspecting children is always funny.

We tried something similar with the "colony" event, and it wasn't much fun

Personally, I'm happy the way it is

But then again, it's just an event so sure, why not?

Oh please. I've missed my RP wars, which United fails to provide the "RP" part of it. The idea, sounds interesting, and finally something different compared to a shieldwall, which, is boring once done twice. I hope this goes well.

Sounds like a great idea. Some questions.

Would this be played on an event map/event server? Or just on HCRP?

Also talk to me on steam so I can gather the details of it.

Sounds good to me! Recently I've been directing a couple of people to HCRP, and you might not see it at first, but there's loads of people on United who are eager to RP, or learn to do so. This should be a great event to get them in.

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Sounds good to me! Recently I've been directing a couple of people to HCRP, and you might not see it at first, but there's loads of people on United who are eager to RP, or learn to do so. This should be a great event to get them in.

He directed me to it. ^^

Stig_Mikkelson said:
a shieldwall, which, is boring once done twice.
Yep, shieldwall battles on warband are pretty derp.
Now this event idea, very nice Fox, but if it's on the normal map isn't there still that progression thing?  How would that work out?

Oh and Fox's He Man is better, it's much longer and can go on forever.

Boarlady said:
Sounds like a great idea. Some questions.

Would this be played on an event map/event server? Or just on HCRP?

Also talk to me on steam so I can gather the details of it.

I was thinking we'd use the map that already up because isn't it supposed to be like we're settlers in a new world of sorts and would work fine, also it'd give us a chance to realy use the things we made and show off a little (like our sexy Tidwell castle). @Feretials progression wise I think we should leave that open to the player base, because the rush of new palyers might be able to get more work done i.e. enhanceing things due to mass labor or things getting destroyed due to the war with native factions.

Back
Top Bottom