Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly what I think is going to happen is Melisandre will bring back Jon Snow and maybe name him Azor Ahai reborn now that Stannis is dead, rather than him becoming a white walker. This isn't exactly out of context anyway as Thoros of Myr brought back that other dude tons of times and he's a red priest like her.

But I dunno seeing as it's just a show and Kit's been sent away, lol

PepperKP said:
Honestly what I think is going to happen is Melisandre will bring back Jon Snow and maybe name him Azor Ahai reborn now that Stannis is dead, rather than him becoming a white walker. This isn't exactly out of context anyway as Thoros of Myr brought back that other dude tons of times and he's a red priest like her.

Think the Kit thing is fake tbh

Razer' said:
PepperKP said:

Think the Kit thing is fake tbh
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if it was as he hasn't said much about it

I think jon snow is gonna warg into his direwolf Ghost. Which afterwards could meet up with Bran, north of the wall or he could find Bejin Stark and team up to kill the white walker army and become heros of the realm with the help of Bran.  :fruity:

Razer' said:
Scar said:
Olly and Sir Alliser are ******** retards man, too stupid to think for themselves. Two absolute butthurt idiots, only thinking about how mean the world is and how to take revenge. They are gonna be the first to die when the White Walkers attack Castle Black. Jon Snow will most likely become a White Walker, as they didn't burn his body, probably one of their kings, and he will kill them both himself.

Stannis got what he deserved, never seen someone as spineless as him to reach his goals. Killing his brother, and burning his own child alive is absolutely disgusting, good he died. He wouldn't have made a good king anyway. Still kinda bad in a way, since the Boltons are just as psychiopatic themselves, though I believe Littlefinger will try to get the Lannister to kill them and crown him King of the North, just like he arranged with Cersei. Also looked like Sansa and Theon commited suicide, jumping off the castle wall - though as LeRoux said, you can never be sure about that. Sansa was sort of a scummy character anyway, she should have stood up for herself and her family in Kingslanding already, but she took all the disrepct without doing anything.

Arya finally seems to be ready for the Many-Faced-God, I hope she will make her way back to Kingslanding in the next series and continue her rampage. Meryn Trant was a good start, that ******* deserved it.

I don't think Cersei has made it yet though, she will go trough the trial next season and most likely face more severe punishment. I don't think she will be able to hide her story with Jamie. The monster kingsguard is the Mountain, I could see him ****in up all these fanatics next seasons, maybe it won't even come to a trial for Cersei. Meanwhile with Myrcella getting killed, the Lannisters will look for revenge and probably start a war.
Sansa and Theon didn't commit suicide, they're definitely alive, as the snow was way too high.
I'm 100% sure they're not dead.

Meanwhile in Russia

Jon Snow is gonna be revived by Melisandre, or i will set George´s house on fire

Razer' said:
Scar said:
Olly and Sir Alliser are ******** retards man, too stupid to think for themselves. Two absolute butthurt idiots, only thinking about how mean the world is and how to take revenge. They are gonna be the first to die when the White Walkers attack Castle Black. Jon Snow will most likely become a White Walker, as they didn't burn his body, probably one of their kings, and he will kill them both himself.

Stannis got what he deserved, never seen someone as spineless as him to reach his goals. Killing his brother, and burning his own child alive is absolutely disgusting, good he died. He wouldn't have made a good king anyway. Still kinda bad in a way, since the Boltons are just as psychiopatic themselves, though I believe Littlefinger will try to get the Lannister to kill them and crown him King of the North, just like he arranged with Cersei. Also looked like Sansa and Theon commited suicide, jumping off the castle wall - though as LeRoux said, you can never be sure about that. Sansa was sort of a scummy character anyway, she should have stood up for herself and her family in Kingslanding already, but she took all the disrepct without doing anything.

Arya finally seems to be ready for the Many-Faced-God, I hope she will make her way back to Kingslanding in the next series and continue her rampage. Meryn Trant was a good start, that ******* deserved it.

I don't think Cersei has made it yet though, she will go trough the trial next season and most likely face more severe punishment. I don't think she will be able to hide her story with Jamie. The monster kingsguard is the Mountain, I could see him ****in up all these fanatics next seasons, maybe it won't even come to a trial for Cersei. Meanwhile with Myrcella getting killed, the Lannisters will look for revenge and probably start a war.
Sansa and Theon didn't commit suicide, they're definitely alive, as the snow was way too high.
Yeah they're definitely still alive. And I'm glad Theon finally decided to man the f*** up. I was betting on it the entire season, but he took his bloody time. And I agree that Jon Snow just cannot be completely gone. He is probs dead. But they haven't ruled out that he can be brought back. I hope so, cause otherwise that whole Wall story is f****** pointless. Mountain being back is epic. Myrcella was fit, shame she died.

Olly, biggest **** in the world. "This is for the watch" FUKC YOUR FAMILY AND THE WATCH YOU LITTLE PRIKC!
2sac6cm.jpg
Good riddance you freaking weirdo. Sam and Sam Jr. are safe, good. Cersei, I don't like you but I wanna see you use the Mountain to beat the shat out of all your enemies. Daenerys, dunno what you're saying. Stannis, prikc. Killed your own daughter ffs, I'm glad Brienne of tarth said a five hour line before your death. Arya, have fun with the eyes.

Firunien said:
Razer' said:
Scar said:

Meanwhile in Russia

Jon Snow is gonna be revived by Melisandre, or i will set George´s house on fire

Wouldnt really call it Russia, its more like some far province. For me its similar to african tribes in some way.  :grin:

Scar said:

:lol:

Greetings fellow clan members!
AEVOLPEL.png

I'd like to thank my favourite German, Shemaforash, for this opportunity. :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom