United PW TownGuard [DISBANDED. Read for Info]

Users who are viewing this thread

Application (Basic Details)
In-Game Name:Rb_Dragonat
Nationality:Germany
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate) Because there are so many players in the town, who steal from the honest serfs and random some people. I'll ensure justice in the town and in the sorroundings
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?) No

Situations (Advanced Questioning for Town Guard applicants only)
Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do?
He died, so the items are not his anymore.
There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight?
I try to reach between them and block them, so they can't hit them mutually. Then i say STOP and if they don't stop i'll try to kick them.
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed?
First I ask him why he killed him. Then i tell him to leave the town and say that he have to pay him a raparation.
You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down?
I'll give a warning shot, so he listen to me. Then i try to calm him.
There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens?
I'll tell the thief to buy a new horse for the victim and to pay a raparation. Then i command him to leave the town, if he don't follow my order i'll arrest him.

In-Game Name:Baelon
Nationality:British
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate)
There are alot of crimes in and around town and i want to deal with them and make it easier to trade.
I was in the last official town guard back in september and was on last night with scorpy and a few others.

Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do?
Technicly there is no offense or rule break, the guy logged out/died, its his fault tbh

There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight?
Tell them to stop and try to position myself and horse between them, tell them to stop or they will be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed?
Basic forms of roleplay? i would advice that the man be bought in on a murder charge and keep a close eye on him and inform him while in jail that he must stick within the RP boundaries.

You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down?
Tell him to calm down because you dont achieve anything by shouting and swearing, if he continues to refuse arrest then kick him or punch him a few times, escalate the use of force with the resistence that is met.

There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens?
Tell the victim to stay near the TW office while the TW go and arrest the person, eithe r get the suspect to repay the horse or spend a few minutes in the cells

In-Game Name:Lord-William
Nationality:grin:anish
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate)i have seenwhat the tg do and i was thinking maybe i could join them and and help peoplee in town and stop criminals and thiefs
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited? i was not recruited by anyone

Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do? well i would say to the person who took the items to drop them and give the item back to the person who logged out/died. 

I will asy they should stop the fist fight and ask why they began to fight and try to solve the problem.

Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed? i will find out why he killed the other guy and get them both to talk with each other and get the killer to apologies to what he did.
i will ask him nice and easily to calm down and talk with them man and find out why is so upset.

i will tell the man who got he's horse stole to wait in the tg office and go out and talk to the horse thief and apologis to the victim and buy the victim a new horse and if the horse thief wont buy the horse to the victim i will arrest the horse thief. 

In-Game Name: Raging_Womble
Nationality: English- London Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard Due to my earlier pull out of the town guard I will accept a civillian guild position until I prove myself worthy.: Want for enable a sense of law and order and help promote crime and punishment based rp and also i wish to have more fun on pw. 

References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?)Um no. But I was a Sergeant in Deaths town watch when only 6 people were kept back, me andres and a few others, general thor i remember, so I am experienced. I also am an "Undercover" rioter, I am learning the enemys tactics!
Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do? I run over and call on the players to "Halt in the name of the law" This is so i may see if they have broken the law. I then ask was the reason for his sudden departure illness(crash of some kind) or being knocked unconcious(killed). If he says it was a crash then he gets his stuff if not then the guy can keep it.

"Halt of face the full force of the law" Then if they dont stop i will get others to pin one of them in a corner will blockin staffs and spears.
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed? Murder is a serious crime so i say "HALT IN THE NAME OF THE LAW U HAVE COMMITED MURDER U DO NOT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING BUT WHAT U DO SAY MAY LATER BE RELIED ON IN COURT" (caps locks as it is MURDER!!!!!) the man then will face a small trial and if found guilty he will die but i think if he has good armour then he can put it away in a chest- that way people will be more willin to go along with rp.

You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down? Halt in the name of the law good man and plz explain ur actions. I will then offer him a bit of prime orange juice and some bread to nibble on to calm him down. 

There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens? halt in the name of the law thief!
If i saw the thievein or anyone else did then the man will be given options 1- pay fine 2- go jail - 4- repay the man who lost the horse- 5 - resist arrest and therefore die

killer110 said:
I've noticed that I lost my voting priveliges, my rank and my status as TG. There must be a logical reason for this I presume.

I expect that if you become active again you may get your privileges back, just a guess.

im not interested to be tied officially to that promising TG atm but when im on, i always act as TG are acting (from PW 3, was tw lover when it was free), so i ask to be hired as mercenary IG when you need help (no name change, always still the same fieldmarshal_adrien_xbowlove) i dont want any money from the guards of the law, i work as surgeon/engineer/crossbow, so i can be useful and i will work for TG for free if they do their job good :smile:

so i just notice that if serious TG see me online, they can count on me for mission and help :smile:

as always i help the guardian of the law, and will always do it, even if a faction need me

cya  :mrgreen:

In-Game Name: Elduar_Rhinestone (will make new character, due to IC problems with the TG, as maybe known.)
Nationality: Dutch
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate) After rebelling several times on my main character Elduar, I thought it was time to see what's actually going on inside the TG itself :smile: Besides that, I hope I can help some of the more pugging members of the TG, with knowing the rules and handling correctly according to them.
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?) I think if you ask around, there's multiple servants who I have helped in some way, over some time.

Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do? I will not do anything. The person who looted the equipment has handled perfectly normal, and the person who dropped it there should have either called an admin, or someone else, to guard their stuff while they log in and back off. If the person who dropped it is however not pleased, I will call an admin to see what he can do. After all, TG should not enforce server rules, but a set of RP rules, like stated in the OP.
There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight? I will first try to just tell them to stop. If they however won't listen, I will mount off, sheath my weapon and get in between them with my fists up. If they engage on me, I will threaten them with killing if they don't quit it.
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed? This depends. Let's say these RP reasons are entirely legal, in that case I will handle according to the TG rules. I will jail the person. However, if the RP reasons are not to proper, I will call an admin to sort it out. I'm not some kind of admin, I'm a TG and I believe I should mostly interfere in roleplaying situations.
You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down? I would inform the highest member that is currently online, because usually more menpower will convince the rulebreaker to calm down and come along.
There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens? I would talk to the thief, and ask him if he did actually steal the horse. If he admits it, I will prosecute the law and punish him according to the TG set of rules.

drdoom151 said:
Veber said:
In-Game Name:John_Westport
Nationality:Croatian(Croat)
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate)Today I was in Tg I really liked it and town needs law
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?)Well I can t say but today I was with you Scorpio and many more lads
[...]

No. Age doesn't matter much to me, but it seemed to me like he misses the maturity and patience to properly solve a crime in town. I've watched him yesterday for quite some time as well. I also think he didn't put much effort into this application. Eventhough English is not his native language and he's still young, least you can do is check your application for spelling and/or grammar mistakes.

Colabear said:
In-Game Name:#
Olaf_Bloodstring
Nationality:
Welash
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate)
Because there are alot of crimes in town such as horse theft and bandits just robbing people right by the stockpiles etc.
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?)
I was recruited by Scorpia in the last TG i think.
[...]

Yes. I've seen him Guard town for around 60 minutes as a volunteer a few days back. Liked what I saw. From what I've seen he has the patience to properly solve crimes. Although I think the application could've used a little more effort from his side.

I haven't spent any/enough time with General_Thor and John_Beck to vote.
Agreed, Johnwestport gets Denied he was banned ingame by Eragon.
Olaf reviews a Yes from me, good answers. His IG roleplay seems to be good, and he acts as a TownGuard well!

Baelon said:
In-Game Name:Baelon
Nationality:British
There are alot of crimes in and around town and i want to deal with them and make it easier to trade.
I was in the last official town guard back in september and was on last night with scorpy and a few others.

Technicly there is no offense or rule break, the guy logged out/died, its his fault tbh

Tell them to stop and try to position myself and horse between them, tell them to stop or they will be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Basic forms of roleplay? i would advice that the man be bought in on a murder charge and keep a close eye on him and inform him while in jail that he must stick within the RP boundaries.

Tell him to calm down because you dont achieve anything by shouting and swearing, if he continues to refuse arrest then kick him or punch him a few times, escalate the use of force with the resistence that is met.

Tell the victim to stay near the TW office while the TW go and arrest the person, eithe r get the suspect to repay the horse or spend a few minutes in the cells
AbstainHe may be a helper admin, but i was theifing a sack of silver and he comes and kills me without a word. Twice. Which means his Roleplay will not be even good enough for a spot in the TownGuard.

Raging Womble, Lord William and Elduar_Rhinestone, needs to at least show some type of "Respect" and no trolling ingame before a vote. As well as John beck, Gen Thor. And Dragonat

Ingame name-Madman_adyb
age 14
reason for wanting to join-i guard the doors and ennforce law well when needed and i try to help people as much as i can

adyb said:
Ingame name-Madman_adyb
age 14
reason for wanting to join-i guard the doors and ennforce law well when needed and i try to help people as much as i can

Not sure if Trolling or really short application

In-Game Name: Arisaka
Nationality: Germany
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate): I see alot of unjustice in the game and i wait fight it and make other people the game more enjoyable.
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?): I just saw this faction in game and asked how to apply for it and got send to forums :grin:

I will ask him friendly to stop and punish him for 100 g and ask to give back the items to the owner.
I will shout to them to stop the fight immidieatly if they disagree i will call for reinforcement and if they dont calm dowm then we have to intervene.
I will ask him to pay the punishment.
Go close to him and bring his attention to me if he still doesnt listen i would give him a kick (with E) and if he tries to run away i would mount my horse and follow him. If he goes aggressive and attacks me i have to defend myself and attack back.
Try to calm down the situation (if they begin insulting each other or smthing similar) and ask the thief to pay the victims horse and/or pay a fine.

Hugues said:
killer110 said:
I've noticed that I lost my voting priveliges, my rank and my status as TG. There must be a logical reason for this I presume.

I expect that if you become active again you may get your privileges back, just a guess.
The only reason I haven’t been active lately is because the internet has been really ****ty lately and since it stopped working I’ve only been able to go on the internet at home twice in about a week and only for a few minutes. Otherwise when my internet was stable I’d go on PW nearly every night that I could and I’d only go on with my TG tags. But of course months of loyalty and commitment doesn’t count for anything when you go offline for a week.

Edit: I’m only able to type this up by using a school computer and using the school intranet (plus a TAFE username and password).

In-Game Name: (Rb_)Atrius
Nationality: German
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate) After a long time of being an outlaw, i would like to become one of the good guys again, and keep the town safe and help other people like the Townguard allready helped me :wink:
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?) I just got here by myself because im really intrested in being a Townguard.

Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do? Actually the person who looted the corpse did nothing wrong, its not against the rules, if the "dead" person logged out.
There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight? Ask them to stop in a friendly way, if they dont react repeat it maybe one or two times. If they still dont stop, i will call other guards and imprison the suspects.
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed?Even though making him pay the fine for murder would be an option, i would actually rather cal an admin and consider this act randoming, and wait for the judgment of the admin.
You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down? I would ask him one last time to stop with the warning of the use of lethal force, and if he still keeps resisting, and after making sure the other guards have the same opinion, i would use lethal force.
There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens?I would approach to them, if possible together with other guards, ask the person who belonged the horse to, to stay calm, of course in a friendly way. After making sure that there will be no assault, i would make the thief pay the fine of 500 denars /imprison him if he cant pay, also he would have to refund the man for his horse.

In-Game Name:[Honeydew]
Nationality:[Canadian]
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate)[Because some of my friends are town guard and its sounds really fun, i like to keep peace, help the town be safe, Protect the Innocent and to make the rp more enjoyable!  ]
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?)[Well my friend farlorn is in it and he said that i should join. ]

Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do?[If they did not log out i would of talked to the 2 individuals and get both sides of the story, then i would get the man to return the other mans stuff and if that still did not work i would talk to the admin. But if they did log out then i would say, be smart next time get a friend to watch ur armour not just log off.  ]
There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight?[I would shout at them to stop, call back up and then we would have to go in and stop it. ]
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed?[Well i would tell the man to pay him, and if he says no i would jail him. l]
You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down?[Well if he wasn't listening i would count to 5 and if hes attacking the people and the town guard i would have to take him out. ]
There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens?[I would talk to the men ask for both sides of the story just to know, then i would ask why he stole it ,then i would ask the man to refund the man for his horse.]

Alloo said:
Arisaka , Community isnt bad anymore huh ?

This thread is not about discussing stuff but alot of people there are nice. I still see some people being afwul but if you hang aroud with the nice people and play with them together the mod makes alot of Fun!  :mrgreen:

I have an annoucment on the Applicants.

Baelon auto Denied abusing admin power, perm banned ingame.

adyb said:
Ingame name-Madman_adyb
age 14
You've missed out half the application. For civilian watch. And TownGuard. You need to fix it, or it will be Denied

n-Game Name: (Rb_)Atrius
I'll need to see him ingame a few times before we make a choice.

In-Game Name:[Honeydew]
I met you lastnight! But i'd like to watch over you before I make a decision

Back
Top Bottom