United PW TownGuard [DISBANDED. Read for Info]

Users who are viewing this thread

need change joing faction point in Monti... joing faction realy easy... that why war factions making in Monti.

idk how all ended yesterday but I ask to Duke Henry about give Monti to TG faction  :roll:

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Rondarian said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Scorpia said:
Eragon91 said:
Have anyone noticed that since the TW have "dissapeared" during these last days, the Town have been a LOT calmer?
Yeah the TW have been gone for a while. Maybe a year or something? (Sarcasm)

Rhinestone held the town for  a long time, i need to speak to one or two more men until i make a choice. Of the future of TownGuard
can i just say that i think i agree with Eragon that we should have some volunteers and if none are provided then have the TG but i find when the Town Guard is Active in town you get a lot of Outlaws coming To generally make the Town troubled. However I do not agree with factions Like House Rhinestone owning Town because they are a war faction and them owning town only drags the Commoners into The war and creates Utter Chaos

+1

Matthew.. how many times do I have to explain you, that House Rhinestone is neutral? All people sieging town have declared the war themselfs, we never dragged any commoners or inhabitants of town into the war, our enemies wanting to control Monti did.
scorp hold on 1 sec. Elduar if your House Rhinestone is Neutral can i ask why did they attack about 4 factions Including the Faction that Owned Town which were also Neutral today. This Dose not sound Very Neutral!

Scorpia said:
Enough. Elduar, i don't want you back in this thread, if your going to just annoy us all. I understand your an admin, but it doesn't mean you can insult, or any one else. Your ex faction insulted Ingame, Icly and Ooc. So i don't want you posting in here again, if you do it again. Something harsh will be put upon you.

Please point out where I insulted anyone. I want quotes. I never insulted a single person on this thread, so stop saying that. I'm just tired that people use this thread to discuss ''how bad House Rhinestone'' is, while we never really did any harm to the TG or anything, all we did was take Montibeil.

Remember Scorpia, I want to see you quote exactly where I insulted someone, if you are not able to do so, stop accusing me.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
scorp hold on 1 sec. Elduar if your House Rhinestone is Neutral can i ask why did they attack about 4 factions Including the Faction that Owned Town which were also Neutral today. This Dose not sound Very Neutral!

Because, I am not in charge anymore. Talk to Vara for any further complaints.

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:

Because, I am not in charge anymore. Talk to Vara for any further complaints.
ok Elduar i understand that but can i ask why did you let a Warmonger take over a neutral faction?  :idea:

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Scorpia said:
Enough. Elduar, i don't want you back in this thread, if your going to just annoy us all. I understand your an admin, but it doesn't mean you can insult, or any one else. Your ex faction insulted Ingame, Icly and Ooc. So i don't want you posting in here again, if you do it again. Something harsh will be put upon you.

Please point out where I insulted anyone. I want quotes. I never insulted a single person on this thread, so stop saying that. I'm just tired that people use this thread to discuss ''how bad House Rhinestone'' is, while we never really did any harm to the TG or anything, all we did was take Montibeil.

Remember Scorpia, I want to see you quote exactly where I insulted someone, if you are not able to do so, stop accusing me.
Do you read? Or do you just see a word and complain? Let me show you at my text. I believe one was "Anthony" And some "Derkie" I know i got that name wrong, feel free to correct me. Also saying that we we're "Idiots" "Randomers, Metagamers, Bad roleplay" (They may not be huge but i'm sick of it) I've got your hole faction complain about us, and mine complain against yours. And i believe i didn't say that you insulted people in my thread. I'm saying  Ingame Now, if you'd like to respond only once, go ahead, and after that. You won't be allowed to re-post on this thread again. As well, You came on my thread and said, that we we're unofficial and made it sound like that we we're frauds and stupid, that you should not join us. You may reply once by Pm, but not on my thread again.

Guys calm down, and remember currentally there is no faction which recieves (apart from CG) Official Admin enforced neutrality by all intents and purposes Montiebiel is a normal castle. Anyway guys just drop it now its not really that important but if the insulting from players against others dont hesitate to report it in the official thread.

I am saying this now before anyone says something really stupid so please heed this.

Hey guys. Just a reminder, if a thread starter asks you not to post in their thread, especially if those posts happen to be off-topic then you should take it to another thread or PM people instead. Common sense, common courtesy and the forum rules.

Moss said:
Hey guys. Just a reminder, if a thread starter asks you not to post in their thread, especially if those posts happen to be off-topic then you should take it to another thread or PM people instead. Common sense, common courtesy and the forum rules.
Thanks Moss, my thread was becoming an off topic rage thread.

In-Game Name:highlander1
Nationality:British
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate): I want to join so I can protect the town and stop fights and theft.
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?):I don't know if this counts but on the night of 16/2/2012 I was engaged in riot control and taxation at the main whilst serving under the town guard banner.

Situations (Advanced Questioning for Town Guard applicants only)
Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do?
I would try to recover the items but they were probably killed for a reason so I would not try go after the looters very hard.
There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight?
Stand between the two weapon and shield raised and talk to them to work out their difficulties and use force if necessary.
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed?
I would ask the killer to refund the other player and I would also give him a small amount of jail time if he pays but if he refuses I would detain him for a long time or use force if he resisted forcefully.
You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down?
I would say to him resisting makes things worse and if he continues to resist I would have to injure or slay the man.
There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens?
I would get the two to talk to each other and get the thief to pay for a new horse and if the thief refuses I would lock him up.

highlander1 said:
In-Game Name:highlander1
Nationality:British
Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate): I want to join so I can protect the town and stop fights and theft.
References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?):I don't know if this counts but on the night of 16/2/2012 I was engaged in riot control and taxation at the main whilst serving under the town guard banner.

Situations (Advanced Questioning for Town Guard applicants only)
Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do?
I would try to recover the items but they were probably killed for a reason so I would not try go after the looters very hard.
There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight?
Stand between the two weapon and shield raised and talk to them to work out their difficulties and use force if necessary.
Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed?
I would ask the killer to refund the other player and I would also give him a small amount of jail time if he pays but if he refuses I would detain him for a long time or use force if he resisted forcefully.
You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down?
I would say to him resisting makes things worse and if he continues to resist I would have to injure or slay the man.
There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens?
I would get the two to talk to each other and get the thief to pay for a new horse and if the thief refuses I would lock him up.
Question - Was there any Official townguard with tags? If so who was the leader? And did anyone tell you to tax?

highlander1 said:
I don't think we had a leader with tags but we were ordered to shut the gates and only let people who paid in.
If you want Highlander, read my next post. You can join it with the link. And whoever that was shouldn't have, we don't tax.

I hear by annouce! That after a meeting with the hole Guard. I'm disbanding the TownGuard, i'll leave the thread up for two days for replys etc.. I don't want any spam, it's for the Guard to make sure they get the annoucement, i'll also host steam chat rooms. To explain to those who haven't been part.

The reason, is insults Ingame, Icly and Ooc. This may not seem much, but it is also because. We won't be able to stand very longer, with the best and most old timers leaving. Rasorath, Fussybadge and our own, Maximus.

You've all been a great comrade ,  a great Guard to train, and a great Friend. It pains me more, for this disband because i was here since the start of the Guard, when we had Jack (Greenjacket) as an leader. Even then we're hard days, but now this map Scene 7 seems to kill off all the TW/TG :smile: 

It's hard to see you lot get annoyed, or angry with this as well. But those who are still wanting a part in a House may join thy "House of Medith" No this is not a recruiting disband. It's merely if anyone want's to be part, of an house with men he/she already knows. You can find the link Right, here I'll leave the thread up for the Guards to see, etc...

Goodbye, we'll still play PW. But not as TownGuard

Back
Top Bottom