[BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help, I am experiencing a really annoying bug where i dont have any messages, such as updates about factions, general events, and when in battle i recieve no notification messages such as damage dealt and stuff like that. Says this repeatedly 

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1617: Invalid Party ID: 3; Line NO: 145
At script battle_political_consequences.
At script game_event_simulate_battle.

Extor said:
Please help, I am experiencing a really annoying bug where i dont have any messages, such as updates about factions, general events, and when in battle i recieve no notification messages such as damage dealt and stuff like that.

Strange :/ Did you try a clean install of FL?

If no, come back when done so :grin:

If yes, I'll have to look some things up and ask the  devs as well  :???:

If by clean download you mean the link from this forum then yes, by the way i added an example of what it says in the recent messages if that helps. And I changed my banner before this occurred, could that be why?

Did you also tried a new game?

This problem you have, it sounds so familiar :/ But I can't remember how I solved it :/ Damnit, lemme think :smile:

So clean download didn't work, aight

New game?

PS: I don't think this problem is caused by the banner, but it could be possible. I guess you had to cheat to change it?

Extor said:
If by clean download you mean the link from this forum then yes, by the way i added an example of what it says in the recent messages if that helps. And I changed my banner before this occurred, could that be why?
Are you getting red script errors spamming first? Hit L or Q or N in battle to open the quest screen and click "recent messages" to check.

Caba`drin said:
Extor said:
Are you getting red script errors spamming first? Hit L or Q or N in battle to open the quest screen and click "recent messages" to check.

That's what he said Caba :smile: He editted his first post :wink:

I once had the same.

Silly thing is, I once had, well, kinda the same error :/ I just don't know any more how we solved it back these days and the old bugtopics are gone :/ As far as I know,I thought I just had to start a new game :/

Swordyke said:
Did you also tried a new game?

This problem you have, it sounds so familiar :/ But I can't remember how I solved it :/ Damnit, lemme think :smile:

So clean download didn't work, aight

New game?

PS: I don't think this problem is caused by the banner, but it could be possible. I guess you had to cheat to change it?

Ya i changed it with a cheat, is there any way to undo it without a new game? im on day 200 :sad:

Hey great mod, wish I could get it to work though. I have warband on steam (1.143) but when I install the mod it says, " This mod was created for version 1.143 of Warband while yo appear to have Warband version (unknown) installed. You should make sure your version of Warband is the one which this mod was created for, or it will almost certainly not work.

Do you want to continue installation anyway?.
Anyway I'm good in the game until I'm in battle and someone breaks my shield or the other units start charging. Any ideas?

Balacticus said:
Hey great mod, wish I could get it to work though. I have warband on steam (1.143) but when I install the mod it says, " This mod was created for version 1.143 of Warband while yo appear to have Warband version (unknown) installed. You should make sure your version of Warband is the one which this mod was created for, or it will almost certainly not work.

Do you want to continue installation anyway?.
Anyway I'm good in the game until I'm in battle and someone breaks my shield or the other units start charging. Any ideas?

I have had the same message when I install it, but that's just because of Steam, I guess :smile:
You can just play.

I don't get the other "bug", sorry :smile:

There's a slight bug in the Formations AI. It usually occurs in the second or third part of a large battle, or in any battle in which both armies have a large ratio of archers and there is hilly terrain.

The problem is that the two armies just sit around waiting for one of them to kill someone on the other side. But since the terrain blocks the two armies view they can't even shoot at each other. If I go over to the enemy side and kill one of their troops both armies get moving, but it's difficult. Even at level 25 with a heavily armored horse and good equipment I still lose half my hit points, and half of my horse's. It's even more problematic if I'm an infantrymen for a lord in the early game. As far as I can remember I solved it that time by getting knocked unconscious :smile:).

Just thought I would report it. Who knows, maybe it can get fixed eventually :smile: .

Lol, i was saying having the update might have caused it, besides that maybe just a bad download

KidKoala said:
I'm fighting under Graveth at the moment and I've come across a bug in siege defence, the Saranids have laid siege to Jamiche Castle though when my lord runs to aid the defence I can't join the battle, I get stuck in the pre-battle screen when I try to join the battle it says "The defenders have retreated, though the siege continues" and my only way out is to revolt or desert.. The only way past this is to loadup a save just before the battle and request personal leave then wait till the battle is over and rejoin my lord. Not sure if this is just a one off or if this is a bug for all siege defences.

I've tried two seperate games as Saranids & Nords and this happens for every siege defence

This happens to me as well. I'd really like to be able to participate in a siege defense. It's not a game-breaking bug because the battle eventually ends, but it's ruining a big part of the experience. :sad:

Any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom