[BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post all Freelancer/Enlist version 1.5 bugs and any fixes here.

None yet :wink:

You see details are the life-blood of bug squashing...and this post is decidedly lacking in them.
Were you enlisted? On vacation? A solo solider? A Lord? A King? IS the Mod added as OSP to another mod?
What version of the mod & warband are you using  Did you get any messages or did you just get an app hang and crash to desktop?
Also the RGL_log.txt has reasons for crashes sometimes, always check that , maybe post the last few lines with your report.

Thank you for continuing to help make Freelancer a better mod. It really helps to look through the thread and the whole forum before asking a question about a bug. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna find.

Previous bugtopics
Topic: [BUGS] Freelancer 1.2-1.4 Bugs. (LOCKED)  (for now)
Topic: [BUGS] Freelancer 1.1 Bugs and Fixes. (LOCKED)

Not sure if this was meant to be  :roll:

But in the previous version, if I remember correctly, every item I took from the battlefield, was an item that I looted and that appeared in my inventory.

And for the looting screen, I never saw it YET :wink:
I saw the looting screen :smile:

EDIT: I do get it when I am not enlisted (jup, just got released from captivity)

EDIT²: The duplicate of the player is still there in tournaments (dunno about castles yet :wink:)
EDIT³: Every castle/village/town has somehow been painted green (quite some green stuff on my map) :/

While enlisted under a lord all my money was taken and in the log it said that i had been captured and released as a prisoner and all my money was taken... Had to edit my save to get my money back :sad:

I don't know If its a bug ,but it never happend in Native.

After I got stronger I left army and  become a Lord and after some time I became a marshal, then I sent a word to assemble an army but no one came, then I talked to a Lord and he said this http://i.imgur.com/9OucR.jpg

hordekips said:
While enlisted under a lord all my money was taken and in the log it said that i had been captured and released as a prisoner and all my money was taken... Had to edit my save to get my money back :sad:
I can confirm this, had lost a battle at one point and got back with my commander. After awhile of travel I lost what money I had with the message that I had been released from captivity.

The bug that makes you fight alone against the rest of the opposing army after losing a battle is still there, but after losing the first time it will bring you to the world map, where you can just hold space, and the 2 armys will just sit there either till your character is fit enough to fight again, or the commander attempts to flee.

I found a duplicate of myself twice when rescuing prisoners from Teramma castle, the enemy attacked him first and killed him. After the rescue my character was at 9% health, taking the health of the duplicate. I haven't had a duplicate problem at other locations as of yet.

I'm fighting under Graveth at the moment and I've come across a bug in siege defence, the Saranids have laid siege to Jamiche Castle though when my lord runs to aid the defence I can't join the battle, I get stuck in the pre-battle screen when I try to join the battle it says "The defenders have retreated, though the siege continues" and my only way out is to revolt or desert.. The only way past this is to loadup a save just before the battle and request personal leave then wait till the battle is over and rejoin my lord. Not sure if this is just a one off or if this is a bug for all siege defences.

I've tried two seperate games as Saranids & Nords and this happens for every siege defence

i keep randomly crashing in game when i play this mod....my PC is more than capeable of handling the demand required from mount and blade. i have tried lower the settings and that makes no difference

I've had this problem in the past and I've always been able to fix it by opening up the module.ini file in the freelancer folder scrolling down to the bottom and then changing

disable_moveable_flag_optimization = from 0 to 1

then saving it, that might fix it for you

So, uh.

I was enlisted under King Haralaus, and we were with the Kingdom of Rhodoks. Well, we got into a pretty big battle with the entirety of the Rhodok campaign. Had another Swadian lord helping us out, but we lost in the end and King Graveth and my guy were captured.

Well, when my toon finally managed to get free, I was passing by what remained of Count Grainwad's (Swadian) army, and he had King Graveth listed as one of his prisoners. He was the Swadian lord helping us out.

Not sure what's going on.

EDIT: (Unrelated)Found out what happens when you free your clone from another Lord. Just starts conversation with you like he/she always would if you talked to him, then disappears.

EDITx2: (Unrelated)Oh, and this has been going on for the last few versions, but some of the extra orders in this mod can't have their keybinds changed, and the ones that can don't always list the correct button as what they're bound to.

EDITx3: (Related)Found King Haralaus back at Praven. Haven't seen Grainwad yet, so I can't confirm if he has a clone in his prisoners or not.

EDITx4: (Unrelated)
KidKoala said:
I'm fighting under Graveth at the moment and I've come across a bug in siege defence, the Saranids have laid siege to Jamiche Castle though when my lord runs to aid the defence I can't join the battle, I get stuck in the pre-battle screen when I try to join the battle it says "The defenders have retreated, though the siege continues" and my only way out is to revolt or desert.. The only way past this is to loadup a save just before the battle and request personal leave then wait till the battle is over and rejoin my lord. Not sure if this is just a one off or if this is a bug for all siege defences.

I've tried two seperate games as Saranids & Nords and this happens for every siege defence

Just happened to me, too. Sarranids were besieging Veluca, and I couldn't start the defense. All I could do was revolt or desert.

Mini-Edit: Figured out a way past this. If you spam the "join the battle" bytton really fast, eventually the attacking army actually will retreat to the game map. Not sure if anything changes. (IE, if a autocalc battle was fought or not.)

KidKoala said:

This is currently happening to me, too. Since I didn't enable saving at any time, the only way I can really get out of this bug is by revolting or deserting, which come with huge hits to honor and relations. Other than this, though, the mod has been working amazingly and I'd like to thank everyone behind it for a job well done.

I am playing my sarrinid campaign, so when I go into a siege battle, there is no castle. I mean it is just a big mess of soldiers in a huge blob with archers on the outside. There is no castle at all. Same with tournament arena. No building. Just a mess of wide open desert.
And P.S the spawns are right on top of each other. It is a huge bug that needs to be addressed.

PP.S maybe this is why people couldn't get into sieges because the castle won't load properly? Maybe,

I enter the world, and as soon as i get in a castle/talk to someone the game crashes.. that happened with other versions to me too :/ i would really like to play.

Guzzy07 said:
I enter the world, and as soon as i get in a castle/talk to someone the game crashes.. that happened with other versions to me too :/ i would really like to play.
Your solution was on the prior page.
Caba`drin said:
chukcha said:
Game crashes when entering Tournaments or Arena
Caba`drin said:
This is a standard Warband 1.143 crash and has nothing to do with Steam. the mod.
Either run the game with the Warband Script Enhancer launcher or make this change:
Caba`drin said:
open up module.ini, change
disable_moveable_flag_optimization  = 0
to = 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom