OSP packs which could be useful for us

Users who are viewing this thread

I stopped for the moment, since I didn't find any solution to increase the distance of view. But finally I think that Expanded Horizons could do the job (combined with PL or GP borders).

Korinov said:
Brubar said:
thank you for answering
I have some bad news; killerghit's flora enhancement seems to be down and not available anymore

Same with Punkt's map textures, at least when I tried to test them this morning  :sad:

I have them. I'll look for them and send them to you. I've always used them so bad that I don't remember how does the map looks in Native.

Yeah thanks to CEsar.
I cant install the SendmeSmile, even if i follow their instructions :S. Did someone install it? I dont wanna start making a new scene without these...

*EDIT* I installed Expanded Horizons with the Realistic looks but heres what i have to say:
The unrealistic hill borders are still there (between the scene and the expanded horizons), and on top of that, they do not have the same new textures from realistic lok!! they still have the old ones.

But as i said, i cant manage to install SendMeSmile things. If you have a tip to install, plz tell me:wink:

GodHandApostole said:
These might be interesting to have less uniform cavalry: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100898.0.html

Ooooh, shiny! Will give a try to the second pack, those horses look great. Thanks for the advice  :grin:

The unrealistic hill borders are still there (between the scene and the expanded horizons), and on top of that, they do not have the same new textures from realistic lok!! they still have the old ones.

Indeed, that's why I said we should combine Expanded Horizons with PL or Graphical Pack scene borders :wink:

Al_Mansur said:

Indeed, that's why I said we should combine Expanded Horizons with PL or Graphical Pack scene borders :wink:
aaahhh got it!
But i've tried installing Sendmesmile graphic pack and FAILED. Did one of you managed to install it??

Has anyone tried to insert those Medieval helmets already ?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76943.0.html

I might fancy some copy/paste of his module.ini lines  :mrgreen:

Those coloured great helmets seem good to me, at least they are similar to those already in...

What about replacing the kettle helms anyway ? These new version has received some more love in.

Back
Top Bottom