• Other

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABS.png

Welcome!

This dueling tournament will not be like others because in this tournament each player will wear armor and use bastard swords only =)

This will be a USA only tournament

This will be a single elimination tournament no second chances

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now open for voting!!!

http://challonge.com/abs

Also you can still sign-up as a replacement! If anyone drops out in the first 2 rounds of the losers/winners bracket you'll replace them (first come first serve basis)

ABS.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://challonge.com/abs

What your equipment layout should look like:

mb438.jpg

You must buy the haubergeon swadian infantry armor and you can use either of the two bastard swords (Leather gloves are optional)

No helmets or any other armor that cost gold except for the above ^

All matches will be played on Fastest combat speed

All matches will take place within the center ring of the map Arena

The winner will be the first person that gets 7 wins

Must be fought on a duel server agreed upon by the opponents

The duels must be fought on the same server

Must be fought at an agreed time

May not use shields

May not use ranged weapons

Must take a screenshot of the scores and post them (or have your opponents word that you fought)

May not insult or downgrade your opponent

Must back up before dueling (no instant attacks)

When the tournament begins and the first round is announced players will have 1 week to complete their fixture and submit their results.

As new rounds are announced players will have the standard week to complete their match and submit results.

Every player in the tournament has two 3-day Match Extensions. To use an extension, a player must announce his intention within the tournament thread during the standard 7 day period. In your post you must state your current matchup and declare your use of the extension. You will then have an additional three days to schedule and complete your match without penalty.

If a match is unplayed after 7 days and neither player has declared the use of a Match Extension, both players will have one Match Extension deducted and will be given a single period of 3 days to schedule and submit their match results without further penalty. Failure to resolve the match at this point will result in a deduction of a second match extension and another 3 days to complete the match. If either player is unable to deduct a match extension at any point, he or she will forfeit the fixture.

If a player is non-communicative to another players scheduling requests after 7 days he or she will forfeit the current fixture.

Players may make special requests via PM for longer extensions in the case of real life circumstances preventing completion of the match.

*Copied from LES dueling tournament*

Non-Clan

MrNomnom
Deafening
ManOfWar
AshTre\_
Beer
Orangeknight
Brognar
Arathine
Edahar
Steph
Optimal

KoA

KoA King John
KoA Fehnor
KoA RoboCop
KoA Braveheart
KoA Thatcher
KoA Shakespeare
KoA Joe

Balion

Mad Dawg
Balion_Merc_Suriell
Balion_Merc_Blak_nK
Balion_Merc_Paxman
Balion_Merc_Juvenile
Balion_Merc_Zero
Ron Burgundy

LES

LES Tavi
LES Jamzta
BlackTide
BigBoss
+ LES + Commissar

GK

His Devine Golfcaddyship, MadocComadrin
Jytrem
Conall
Laputan Angel
GK_ORA_K_Spartan
GK_Mil_NightC

TMW

Captain Lust
Catholic
Master Unicorn
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ra

Ra_Azrooh
Bgfan
Shep
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

DoF

DoF_MasterKnight_William
DoF_Knight_MrNevino

Single clan member entering so far

nK_Akmar
Wolfpack_Cleric_Johnson
Tobi
Shemaforash
Wappaw_Mafioso
BkS_Tyrian
Rocky_Balboa
TLB_Kush
RoC_Rhuarc
WolfPack_CaveTroll

Total Participants: 52

Mok by Optimal
KoA_Braveheart by RoC_Rhuarc
Rocky_Balboa by WolfPack_CaveTroll

Sign-up period ends on Thursday the 9th of Feb

Bracket will be posted on the 10th and dueling may start after the bracket has been posted

Round 1 deadline: Monday the 20th of Feb

5o9fkj.jpg

*Peers cannot join as he lacks any sign of having Abs and I dare not have him take his shirt off to check*  :razz:

*ABS is not a physical workout program and does not help you get abs but may make you very fat (re-read the above)*

BigBoss said:
Allow leather gloves and I'll sign up. Can't fight without leather gloves if I have a haubergeon. Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?

I'll actually look into that we'll see if theres enough gold  :smile:

captain lust said:
BlackTide said:
By USA only do you mean the servers will be USA only or that you must be a United States of American?
Yeah, can we play if we're United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irish?

You must actually play and take part in the US community in battle, clan matches etc Which I believe both of you do so if you want to sign up feel free and all matches will be played on US servers

this tournament looks popular

p.s. i feel like everyone registed to get at me after i posted that. anyways ill sign up too i guess

Name: Balion_Merc_Suriell

Time Zone: EST

Taleworlds Info: Suriell

Steam Name: aemon123

Other Contact Info: D:

Preferred Server: Somewhere with good ping.

ME SIGN UP FIRST

Name: [LES] Tavi

Time Zone: CST

Taleworlds Info: Gaius_Octavian

Steam Name: wxhawkins

Other Contact Info: LES Vent

Preferred Server: Beast_Coast or Wappaw Central

Should be interesting.  May be a noob, but I think I will be alright.  :grin:

Also if Northern Ireland can come someone tell Conall to get in on this. 

Name: His Devine Golfcaddyship, MadocComadrin

Time Zone: EST

Taleworlds Info: here MadocComadrin

Steam Name: MadocComadrin

Other Contact Info: Do a river stomp while chanting the Oscar Meyer Wiener song.

Preferred Server: Beast Coast. Or an empty Central Server. Anything past EST with more than a few players turns into a stutterfest for me.

greatsword_3d.gif

Name: Ra_Azrooh

Taleworlds Info: wait what, can't you just click my name?

Steam Name: azrooh

Other Contact Info:

Preferred Server: In the midwest, so any server's fine for me. I get the best ping on central servers though.

Name: Balion_Merc_Paxman

Time Zone: PST

Taleworlds Info: Paxman

Steam Name: Paxman

Other Contact Info: n/a

Preferred Server: KoA if available, the further west the better. Chicago is probably the furthest east I can play without ping becoming an issue.

Name:grin:oF_HallowedKnight_Nevino

Time Zone:Cst

Taleworlds Info:MrNevino1

Steam Name:nevino1

Other Contact Info:

Preferred Server: Um anything that does not make me lag

why bastard swords of all things :sad:

Allow leather gloves and I'll sign up. Can't fight without leather gloves if I have a haubergeon. Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?

I guess ill sign myself up :razz:

Name: KoA_King_John

Taleworlds Info: John7

Steam Name: Sir_Jon

Other Contact Info: Xfire: jon1515

Preferred Server: KoA or Wappaw (both located in Chicago)

Akmar said:
If you want an armored dueling tournament you should go all out with brigandine and great helms/gauntlets  :razz:.

I thought about it but then no server has that much gold  :sad:

BigBoss said:

I'll actually look into that we'll see if theres enough gold  :smile:

captain lust said:
BlackTide said:
By USA only do you mean the servers will be USA only or that you must be a United States of American?
Yeah, can we play if we're United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irish?

You must actually play in the US community in battle, clan matches etc Which I believe both of you do so if you want to sign up feel free and all matches will be played on US servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom