Native Completed US Timezone Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrNevino1 said:
THE TOURNAMENT IS POSTPONED TILL AFTER NC IN THE SUMMER IS WHEN IT WILL BE REVIVED
ALSO THE MNT TEAM HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH AN EU TEAM BUT TO BE IN IT YOU NEED TO BE SOMEWHAT ACTIVE IN THE NA COMMUNITY
You know, it would not be as embarrassing if it were not in size 36.

Eternal said:
MrNevino1 said:
THE TOURNAMENT IS POSTPONED TILL AFTER NC IN THE SUMMER IS WHEN IT WILL BE REVIVED
ALSO THE MNT TEAM HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH AN EU TEAM BUT TO BE IN IT YOU NEED TO BE SOMEWHAT ACTIVE IN THE NA COMMUNITY
You know, it would not be as embarrassing if it were not in size 36.
I was about to say that

That is a little odd

You should do something like NC and just make pre arranged matches and have each team play each faction or something similar

Just so one persons dueling skill does not affect the match so much

Eastern team is missing some heavy hitters in there, such as Mad Dawg, Zero, Akmar, Scott Ray, Blak, Tyrian, and some others I forgot. Yall got X but his from LI so his a baddy.

Z3ro said:
Eastern team is missing some heavy hitters in there, such as Mad Dawg, Zero, Akmar, Scott Ray, Blak, Tyrian, and some others I forgot. Yall got X but his from LI so his a baddy.
Who needs good players?

Baddies to victory!

MrNomNom said:
Z3ro said:
Eastern team is missing some heavy hitters in there, such as ....Zero....

Said without a trace of irony. For ****s sake, Zero.
Noms you have to have atleast one tker to be successful.  Balions got Zero, tmw lust his real bad. Also cath knows my zero skills, i be feeding hard core when mercing for tmw. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom