Native Completed US Timezone Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is one change i might make to the bracket if we do not get enough players from the MNT timezone then I will make the Est timezone into 2 teams and then any players from MNT can apply to Pacific or Central but thats a big if

@Juvenile
as i said before if you live in one of the timezones you can contact the captain of your timezone team and ask if you can participate
@John
actually to get started I started the Central team :grin: so if you want to join just fill this out
Team Midwest/Cst Application format
Contact info:
Competitive Experience:

I will be temporary captain of PST, just to get it started but probably wont be the permanent leader. Ill probably have some co-captain that has the same amount of power.

Thanks NomNom,  I didn't notice that post I think Sala would make a much better Captain. I will send him a PM and see if he will accept me.

Yeah, I'll gladly play on the PST team but I don't want to be the captain for it.
Too busy with school at this time, I can just participate but can't schedule/pm people about stuff.
I'm just a playa. BB you should step up. As for OKnight, well.. yeah. He can play, I don't see why not, but I don't think he has the experience to be a captain/co-captain.

But I don't even know who's in PST >_> Maybe half of wK, but that's about it.

Also, I don't have the gayness leadership required to be a self-proclaimed captain, supported (being suggested) by one guy. I'd rather leave it to a vote.

And Orange... yeah... no.

But I still don't even know if I'll participate. Depends if the people of other timezones even sign up. And actual teams come together. A general advance of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom