Native Completed US Timezone Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can join EST or CST team, but my timezone is actually gmt-4

if thats all right and allowed of course.

g.g guys. Was fun. Props to CST team for managing to get a round off the EST team. You were the only one's to do so. gf. You can send me that t-shirt now Nevino.

Mr.X said:
g.g guys. Was fun. Props to CST team for managing to get a round off the EST team. You were the only one's to do so. gf. You can send me that t-shirt now Nevino.

hey maybe i would if u would join a team

CoolMB said:
So we just apply to the captains of each team?
Is it more of a casual "I'll play" or are we doing PMs and stuff?
well i was going to have it more form but since no one has been using the applications i decided screw it just say you want to do it and you can play so yeah if do this again it will be a lot more formal and leth which timezone are you in (praying for Cst)

MrNevino1 said:
CoolMB said:
well i was going to have it more form but since no one has been using the applications i decided screw it just say you want to do it and you can play so yeah if do this again it will be a lot more formal and leth which timezone are you in (praying for Cst)
Ok makes sense.

Haha sorry man I'm East...

CoolMB said:
MrNevino1 said:
CoolMB said:
Ok makes sense.

Haha sorry man I'm East...
HIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom