• Skills have been removed
  • Added a server option for disabling PvP damage for all players
  • Added an admin command for disabling PvP damage from a specific player
  • Made tons of new guns
  • Greatly re-balanced weapon stats
  • You can no longer move while reloading any gun, except for pistols
  • The inventory has been completely reworked
  • Farming has been improved in various ways
  • Admins can now change the time of day and weather, and players can also vote to change those options
  • Players can now purchase plots of land and have full buildings built there
  • The old map has been replaced by a much bigger and better one, and custom maps are now much easier to implement
  • Crafting has been completely reworked
  • Players can now start polls to change certain server options
  • Added more props

Othurin. That page was last updated in early december if not earlier. Thats why i am asking, i wouldn't ask if i didn't have a clue about what was going on in the the post. That is also why i directed the question to shredzorz, because i think hes the only person who really knows. (If i missinterperated the message and its not meant in a harmfull way, then I'm sorry) Hope you don't think everyone but you writes brainless messages.

No offence  :wink: .

Do have a specific date to release the new version???  thx

ansiedade_exagerada.jpg

What I don't understand is why did shred had to make this update a huge one with a mouth full of new features... It would of been so much better if he released WC v1 ASAP then add the other features in multiple patches. If he did this, the mod would be done by now!!!!

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I should probably let you guys know that I haven't worked on TWW/Westerncraft in quite a while, and don't have any plans to in the near future. The reason for this being that I simply don't feel like it's a good mod, nor can it ever be made good. It's fundamentally flawed. It's just a mess of random ideas melded together into a sloppy, buggy piece of poor coding. And the wild west is easily the dullest setting I could have chosen for it.

The good news is that I'm working on something far better now. It's not related to TWW/Westerncraft at all, but it does share a couple of the same scripts and basic ideas. More importantly, however, it's going to be amazing. Seriously. I don't think I've ever said that about one of my own mods before. In fact, it's already amazing, and it's still in its infancy. I can't wait to tell everyone about it. It won't be long until this new secret project is ready for its own thread, so keep an eye out for it.

If you can't live without an RP mod with guns, be sure to check out Persistent Frontier. I've been helping them out with development a bit, and that mod is not only going to be pretty cool, but should also be released fairly soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR NOTHING!!!!!!  :cry: The only western mod I truly loved is now.... dead  :cry: The wild west is not a "Dull Setting" If anything any other mod I have seen had duller settings than this mod. If I had the knowledge for scripting I would continue this mod! I can't believe you spent so much time into this and with a swipe of the keys, you end it's life, killing our dreams in the process.

In addition to previous post, Please Let Trebor and his friends take on the project and you can have your name in the credits for making most of it! I beg you shred!!! He's our only hope!!!

moneyman121 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR NOTHING!!!!!!  :cry: The only western mod I truly loved is now.... dead  :cry: The wild west is not a "Dull Setting" If anything any other mod I have seen had duller settings than this mod. If I had the knowledge for scripting I would continue this mod! I can't believe you spent so much time into this and with a swipe of the keys, you end it's life, killing our dreams in the process.

In addition to previous post, Please Let Trebor and his friends take on the project and you can have your name in the credits for making most of it! I beg you shred!!! He's our only hope!!!

I agree, it's truly disappointing... :cry:

We all care for this mod! And I hate the setting of Persistant Frontier. Their are to many games about that time period. Their are not many games that are baised off the Wild West.Hundreds of people were waiting for this and then you put it aside for another dumb PW4 game that will take a long time to make and fix. I get tired playing with anoying people that randomly kill you. And you say Western Craft is flawd! Your the one making yourself look like newb a scripting. That's when you ask your fellow followers and comrads to help you. I say it's too early to abandon ship and I would like to help bring this mod back to life! Trebor wants to help and so do I. So please give Trebor the files.

moneyman121 said:
We all care for this mod! And I hate the setting of Persistant Frontier. Their are to many games about that time period. Their are not many games that are baised off the Wild West.Hundreds of people were waiting for this and then you put it aside for another dumb PW4 game that will take a long time to make and fix. I get tired playing with anoying people that randomly kill you. And you say Western Craft is flawd! Your the one making yourself look like newb a scripting. That's when you ask your fellow followers and comrads to help you. I say it's too early to abandon ship and I would like to help bring this mod back to life! Trebor wants to help and so do I. So please give Trebor the files.
I did not put aside this mod for Persistent Frontier, that wasn't what I meant. I just helped them a little bit with fixing bugs. I put aside this mod for my new secret project.

Also, I plan on making WesternCraft completely open source sometime in the future, but I don't want to do it until I'm 100% sure that I won't come back to it.

then could you consider me and my friends a part of your development team? we can take care of wild wind mod while you work on the big project talking about.

You should be part of the Team! His huge project is going to take years to make and another year to finish Western Craft v1.... So if you guy's help develop the mod, then it would make us (the people that have been waiting forever) Very happy! I hope he lets you work on it.

Back
Top Bottom