WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for such a long break between updates, but I'm back at it now. Here's the work-in-progress changelog:

New Features:
  • Skills have been removed
  • Added a server option for disabling PvP damage for all players
  • Added an admin command for disabling PvP damage from a specific player
  • Made tons of new guns
  • Greatly re-balanced weapon stats
  • You can no longer move while reloading any gun, except for pistols
  • The inventory has been completely reworked
  • Farming has been improved in various ways
  • Admins can now change the time of day and weather, and players can also vote to change those options
  • Players can now purchase plots of land and have full buildings built there
  • The old map has been replaced by a much bigger and better one, and custom maps are now much easier to implement
  • Crafting has been completely reworked
  • Players can now start polls to change certain server options
  • Added more props

Bugfixes/Minor Changes:

• WesternCraft v1 is so far removed from TWW 0.17 that none of the old bugs even apply anymore

Green = Implemented
Blue =  In progress
Red = Haven't yet started

-Videos-

Store Management: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njWYq1iMws4

-Screenshots-

alllongarms.jpg

allhandguns.jpg
leathervestscreenshot1.jpg

frockcoat3screenshot1.jpg

Hey Shredzorz, would you implent a way to create wealth? Any thing that can allow the player to actually get dollars..

And i would be great if Admins can spawn gold+Stuff :grin:

Ye i also agree there must be a feature to get money ingame. I hope you add this things.

"Fixed multiple script errors (some of which were causing lots of error messages)"

probably my favorite, by the way, could this only be made as a quick patch before the others because it's the most necessary?

I am a Chinese
Many Chinese people play in 0.17
Chinese version Is I make
This is a good news
I want to ask when to release 0.18
0.17How to trade
and How to make money
:shock:

Man I just came upon an epic idea. The mod is awesome, but to me it sometimes seems to lead nowhere. This is what I mean:

You build houses, bridges, forts etc, for what? For nothing, until map restarts. There must be an objective in game, i suggest two:

1. An Invasion of Indians, where you have to protect the village, they can happen every certain periods of time.

2. Two villages, like 2 factions to fight between them. They each start at the other end of the river, and they can develop their village, as in Age Of Empires.

What do you guys think about this?

I think most people would just rush the enemy base from the start, without building anything.

Without any weapons? Only naked?

Besides, you don't have to fight, at first you can start off being allies and fight off then indian invasions, then declare war on each other.

Role-play should be encouraged, same trolls that destroy props would do that. Good players won't ever rush in without building anything as you say.

Back
Top Bottom