Progress/Development Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Revan Shan said:
And by the way, talking about Byzantium. Those have loads of stuff made for them already, right? We didn't have the faction it but I remember that a lot of items were made for them
Yes.
Cesar de Quart was impatient, so he made a lot of stuff for the Byzzies...
...some 3 years ago. :mrgreen:

mihailo.razvigor said:
Revan Shan said:
And by the way, talking about Byzantium. Those have loads of stuff made for them already, right? We didn't have the faction it but I remember that a lot of items were made for them
Yes.

Those are good news.

While I wait for César to finish up the byzantine armors, I've started to work on an 'old' idea of mine, namely to make available mercenaries different for each region. We had made a experiment with the sudanese guys some time ago and it went smoothly, so right now I've just finished implementing a specific bunch of mercenary units to be recruited in Almohad/Banu Ghaniya towns. To be precise, berber mercenaries plus the good ol' sudanese dudes.

I'll try to take some screenshots soon. Hell, maybe I'll even make a video about it.

mihailo.razvigor said:
Revan Shan said:
Yes.

3 years now, whoa.

I did, but I didn't do the normalmaps, and now I have no time to finish them, at least not these weeks. I'll have time soon this Christmas.

And BTW, arenas needed to be patched right? At least before the last version (I dunno on this one). Cause after the fight you didn't find the guy from the arena to give you the money

Revan Shan said:
And BTW, arenas needed to be patched right? At least before the last version (I dunno on this one). Cause after the fight you didn't find the guy from the arena to give you the money

Ah, we've had that issue from the beginning. Just go to town menu and enter the arena again. He'll pay you  :wink:

Korinov said:
Revan Shan said:

Ah, we've had that issue from the beginning. Just go to town menu and enter the arena again. He'll pay you  :wink:

Anyway, that should be fixed. You can tell me this to me now... But other players won't know

I love this MOD :grin: a long time now. From the first day i've play that.

But now i wish that there can be more things to do. We have a great Kingdom, an wonderfull neightbors but sometimes i wish to have more controll over that.

So i want to tell you my ideas for the future :smile:
I hope there are some ideas that you will like.

Here are my ideas:

Policy for country to country:
- It will be good if i can invate a knig, a lady or an Vasall to my country to get an better opinion (for sthe strucktrur first question with country, and than with person)
- If two countrys have the same enemie in a war it will be a good idea if i can delude the other kingdom to atak XXX twon or castle (So i have an better controll over the war)
- i wish to crate an allianz that can help me if somebody attaks me.

And for the policy indide of the Country:
We need a new person wo is the Home Secretary with the follow funktions:
- Maybe it will be more realistic if the player kann chance the increase of taxes himself (very less, less, normal, high, really high)
- The king or the Player need the option to get back an City or an Castle with he give to an hero.
- I find it a good idea, to make it able, that a hearo can get an own country from the player. (e.g. if you have to manny heros so you can give one of them the towns, castels and villigaes in the region of marroko. And now you can tell your Home Secretary, that you want, that your hero XXX gain independence And you can choose the name of this country for him.)

For the Heros:
- They mus have the option to make Missions or tsak like other Vasalls in the world. With make it easear to get an better opinion about the player.

I hope there are some ideas, that you find good. It makes more realistik and fun in the game.

That's what I am wondering as well. Out of the two medieval Europe mods this is definitively my preferred one by infinity. I hope development has not terminated.

Just to keep all the eager Europe 1200 fans alive....and i'm only saying this because I truly believe it's worth it, but a "Little Bird" told me a rumor about Korinov.    If that little bird wants to step up and say something, all the better.  :smile:

All I can say without stealing his thunder is:

- is that KORINOV IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!!!

- I heard some things but I'll leave it to him to make any news updates. 

==================================================

I know that isn't allot...but i'll just make myself content with that and hope that he at least comes on here to give us some news.

LONG LIVE EUROPE 1200 !

Subitai said:
Just to keep all the eager Europe 1200 fans alive....and i'm only saying this because I truly believe it's worth it, but a "Little Bird" told me a rumor about Korinov.    If that little bird wants to step up and say something, all the better.  :smile:

All I can say without stealing his thunder is:

- is that KORINOV IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!!!

- I heard some things but I'll leave it to him to make any news updates. 

==================================================

I know that isn't allot...but i'll just make myself content with that and hope that he at least comes on here to give us some news.

LONG LIVE EUROPE 1200 !
i have to say, its exciting news. very much so!

Well, basically, we're expecting a direct entry from Korinov some time, hopefully soon, in which he'll give us an update with some bad and good news. I'll let him explain what kind, when he comes for the announcement.

Back
Top Bottom