To the IR Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Zhukov032186

Recruit
  I've always been a huge history buff, and a fan of ancient Rome in particular, ever since a little boy. I was thrilled when Rome Total War came out (especially the mods for it), because it let me SEE what previously I had only imagined. And of course, with the "village view" and the great battles, the natural thought was "if only I could BE there". Years later I discovered M&B and saw the potential to have that dream realised, and have been waiting in the wings ever since.
  Today, I downloaded Imperium Romanum and finally saw my dream come true :smile: I really want to commend the effort that was put into this. There is a tremendous amount of detail, and for several hours I've been stumbling across new features, things you've changed, every few minutes slapping my brother on the shoulder and going "Wow, look at THIS!" :smile:

I really just want to thank everyone who participated on the mod, and even the TaleWorlds team for providing a platform for it. It's truly fantastic! I know you all did the work, in essence, for free, and we all know how fickle and thankless ones in the mod communities can be sometimes. But at the end of the day, you've presented something really amazing, and for every complainer or dork, there must be dozens or hundreds of people thrilled with it like I am :smile:

Thanks for the kind words, it can be a timeconsuming and frustrating at time, bugs, repetitive stuff, but at the end of the ride there is no greater satisfaction then seeing so much people enjoy your work, carry on good man, carry on and show those barbarian the sharp end of your gladius :wink:
Mount and blade truly is a wonderful concept :smile:

Well thank you , I know this mod is the best it simply couldn't be any other way :grin: , I am afraid though that you not playing the latest version , due to megaupload going belly up we lost our links to the last beta  and re-uploaded an older version. I assure you that the new version of the sub-mod will be quite different and improved once completed. The last beta will be uploaded shortly if time permits . For now some will have to deal with the deformed faces , think of it as an expansion to the dark age Britain during the plague  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom