Regarding Éafanheall Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eiríkr Rauði said:
Respect is earned, Mabons, not given. You command none of this from me.

Also, waaaay to completely make your original post nothing more than a troll post. You try to give input on organization, when apparently you charged alone, clearly not playing with teamspirit, which is pretty much the FOCUS of these events. And THEN the best response you can come up with for Mabons is that? Rofl.
You may not respect him, but the very least one can do at these events is sticking with a group, being patient and try to play Warband like an actual team-based game; it can be really fun and it's a refreshing experience. You get to charge recklessly at people in public servers every day already.

You still act like such a mentally unstable kid, Eirikur, it's unbelievable.

Hello Harkon, a pleasure as always.  :wink:

The OP is most definitely not a troll post. I have spoken with Eadric about it and he is fine with it all. Given that I, with Leofwine and Rath0s, held several events in Vikingr in the past, I figured it would help to offer some constructive criticism to help along the future of Eadric's Vikingr events.

Given that you were not present at the event, I'll allow you to make error in your understanding of the evening's course. Mabons is only partially correct with his statement however. It was only the second round whence I left the fort entirely to not return. The first was fought beside the walls and the third I met my death with the rest of the players. You would dare comment and suggest that I play 'with no teamspirit' after the hours and days pushed into Einherjar, Shieldings and Vikingr?

Now, if you don't have anything constructive to say regarding the event [of which you were not present], please kindly leave this thread.

Good day.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Mabons is only partially correct with his statement however. It was only the second round whence I left the fort entirely to not return. The first was fought beside the walls and the third I met my death with the rest of the players. You would dare comment and suggest that I play 'with no teamspirit' after the hours and days pushed into Einherjar, Shieldings and Vikingr?

:lol:

The first round I asked everyone to stay on the walls until Eadric gave me an order. You jumped down, opened the gate, left it open and walked out to die to the vikings. You did the same the next round. The last round, you did not come to the bridge as Eadric had told us to, but from teamspeak I gleaned that you hid behind a house away from the bridge, killed a flag bearer and then you came back.

As you can see, you didn't just defy my command, you defied Eadric's, and this relates to your OP because Eadric see's someone with the LF banner charging out the front gate and is "Mabon's WTF"ing down the teamspeak, while trying to command everyone else and make the event enjoyable.

HarkonHakoon said:
You may not respect him, but the very least one can do at these events is sticking with a group, being patient and try to play Warband like an actual team-based game; it can be really fun and it's a refreshing experience. You get to charge recklessly at people in public servers every day already.

^ This.

Can we please stop accusing each other?

Eirikr may have left the rest of his team at some point or whatever, but that doesn't make his points he made in the OP invalid. If you disagree about those, it's fine to discuss it, but please do not start calling each other names and whatnot. Especially if you weren't there you most probably have no idea what this is about and it's not helping anyone.

HarkonHakoon said:
OP : Eirikur being an obnoxious **** like always, lololol.

Oh your irony is not wasted on me Harkon.

Gentlemen please, yes Eirkur can be a troll aye and he will be the first to admit that but the first post is nothing but constructive criticism. Remember Vikingr is his and others lovechild and though he may not work on it any more he would still like to see it succeed and has thus given tips from past experience. Leofwine and myself have previously hosted events and I can attest to the nightmare that it is, especially when my commanding style is to swear and call people useless bastards. At the end of the day there was a very large delay and poor communication and these need to be rectified thus Eirkur was right in posting.

The only problem I see with the topic is that you two have come in to make excuses and turn proceed to turn it into a blatant attack on Eirkur. So how about we all grow up see our failings and proceed to learn from them, like adults.

Ps - So linking this to my mum, she will be so proud of me.

:lol:

And, I agree with you Æthelwulf. Although, the communication problem did not occur for the Vikingr side - Probably because we didn't have to worry about setting up and managing the server etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom