Full Length​
Unix​
Yes​
Full Length​
Unix​
Yes​
Full Length​

BaronDeMoroz said:
Will there be a streams match Portugal Russia? On Saturday at 17.00 GMT.
Who can organize a stream?

Team Portugal is not interested in streaming their matchs at this point, at lest without previous agreement.

Olwen said:
any news about zero's recording of france-canada ?
Its coming along it was a total of 30-40gb of video. I am throwing it over to blak he is going to compress it and upload, maybe edit it a bit.

Bambama says it is okay with Team TR too. I believe there are also some Turkish recorders who would want to record. So umm, 2 recorders from each? Server spot is probably limited to 22, so that's all it can support.

Also, is there a delay for the recorders? Do they see the action at the same time?

Goker said:
Bambama says it is okay with Team TR too. I believe there are also some Turkish recorders who would want to record. So umm, 2 recorders from each? Server spot is probably limited to 22, so that's all it can support.

Also, is there a delay for the recorders? Do they see the action at the same time?

Depending on he stream provider, the delay can range from 2 to 10 seconds. There are plans (payed ones) where you can set the delay. For Twitch Tv its about 5/6 seconds, for Livestream is about 3/4 seconds. You must also take into account the type of connection and hardware of the streamer.

Maynd said:
Depending on he stream provider, the delay can range from 2 to 10 seconds. There are plans (payed ones) where you can set the delay. For Twitch Tv its about 5/6 seconds, for Livestream is about 3/4 seconds. You must also take into account the type of connection and hardware of the streamer.

There were 10/15 seconds delay mate.Because my internet connection is very lame.if u want i will stream with Twitch Tv. theres no problem for me.

On xsplit you can disable some lag reducing option or something. That should increase the delay, from I can tell.

Even 10 seconds is fine in my opinion. Certainly long enough that the confusion caused by relaying 10 second old information wouldn't be worth the benefits gained. It'll still be useful when hunting down a last player, or seeing where teams go at the start of a round (on some maps) but I don't think it's likely to change the result of any match.

Russia v.s. Finland will be streamed at 18:00 GMT, here: http://www.twitch.tv/warband_battlestream

Sojetsu said:
is it saved somewhere?

We'll get it up on the channel soon. Because we now have a 60-second delay, it takes longer for us to to get it up. We're still ironing out a few of the problems but we're hoping the delay will make people more willing to let us stream.

Killfacer said:
Sojetsu said:
is it saved somewhere?

We'll get it up on the channel soon. Because we now have a 60-second delay, it takes longer for us to to get it up. We're still ironing out a few of the problems but we're hoping the delay will make people more willing to let us stream.
np mate, just wanted to know.

need to check some questions what we having after match.

and thx for streaming <3

Back
Top Bottom