[NC2012] - Event Admins (Referee Requests Here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex_C

Baron
Old Guard
Main.png

EventAdmin.png

Use the below template to apply in this thread if you wish to be an event admin. Applications will be judged by me, based on a number of factors - including maturity, familiarity and so forth - and if successful an applicant will be accepted as an event admin. In general, event admins who aren't part of a national team would also be preferred, with Team Captains not being permitted to also be event admins.

The role of an event admin would be to resolve disputes between teams, as well as spectating matches - if asked to by a team. Event admins will sometimes be required to make on-the-spot decisions, inform involved parties regarding the rules and other such tasks. Generally, an event admin who is not from an involved nation will be preferred, due to possible issues of bias.

Code:
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Contact Details:[/b]

Event Admin
Nation
Contact Details
crazyboy11​
United Kingdom​
JeannedArc​
France​
Eternal​
United States of America​
Airelhach​
Turkey​
NoVa​
Germany​
Xtrah​
Norway​

Write here with the date and time of your match, the teams playing and any other important details in order to request that an event admin be present to referee.

I'm not an ideal candidate (being on the UK team, I hope) but I would be happy to help out.

In-Game Name: crazyboy11
Nationality: English (UK)
Contact Details: crazyboy11 (taleworlds and steam)

Last year, i was captain of the French team. This year, i would like to help this tournament by being judge during matches. I ll be impartial when I need to resolve a problem between teams.
I'm available and i don't know yet if i will be call to be player of the french team.

In-Game Name: IG_Vet_JeannedArc
Nationality: French (FR)
Contact Details: steam : jcrocher

I would also like to help out. No team.
In-Game Name: Eternal. TMW_Defender_Eternal.
Nationality: US of A
Contact Details: armyraiders on steam, chaosraiders on xfire.

I am probably not gonna play in the Turkish NC team, but I'd still like to be a part of the tournament in a way. I do believe I am objective and easy to get a hold of, as I've got some spare time in the evenings.

In-Game Name: CoR_Goker
Nationality: Turkish
Contact Details: Steam: gokersky  Xfire: goker13

In-Game Name: IG_Knt_NoVa
Nationality: German
Contact Details: DR_IceNoVa

Was Captain of Germany last year, as well as referee.

PS: I will not participate in the German NC team.

In-Game Name: DR_Andrej
Nationality: German
Contact Details: Steam: Saint_Andrej, Taleworlds: Andrej1

I'm leader of DR and I have organized some events between Germany and other nations.

And I will not participate in the German NC team.

In-Game Name:Demmoi_Serrnom or balion_defender_Maxine (I am a guy :/ it was angus)
Nationality:American (American)
Contact Details: maxsheba12 on taleworlds, and maxsheba13 on steam and maxsheba12 on skype :grin:

In-Game Name: IG_Grd_Hayha/Airelhach
Nationality: Turkish
Contact Details: steam: airelhach xfire: airelhach and this is my TaleWorlds account.

I'm ready to help in every action about NC2012. And i am the owner of NC2012 Turkish Board thread. I am so willing for this. :smile:

Event admins have been chosen, although applications are still open.

I selected one admin per nation, with priority given to those who were not in their national team; then to those who had already held positions of responsibility in other tournaments, moderating subforums etc.

Goker said:
Team Turkey doesn't have a roster set up yet, but it is likely that I will be in the team. If that causes a problem, I guess my application is withdrawn.

Sorry, I'd assumed that since you've been going around as TR_Goker and were in the Turkey match v.s. AE that you were confirmed as in the team.

Regardless, applicants who aren't in their national team are preferred, and since it seems fairly likely that you'll be in, Airelhach was chosen.

Write here with the date and time of your match, the teams playing and any other important details in order to request that an event admin be present to referee.

###EDIT###

All event admins and team captains should be in the relevant Steam group (add me and ask me if you're not), so you can use that to organise stuff too.

If You need a referee, like Alex marked into the title of this thread, post your request here :grin:
I ve suggested you to call us when you ve decided with your opponent for date and hours :smile:

For information, i can be very available :smile:

Back
Top Bottom