New companions relationships in 2.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Skik

Recruit
Hey.

I've got a question about like/dislike after adding new ones. Did it change for old companions?

For example Alayen, in native, didn't like Nizar and Marnid, but now it looks like he is ok and doesn't like 2 of new npcs. So i guess now there won't be any problem to have Alayen and Nizar, together in party?

Is there any detail overview (skills, stats etc.) of new folks?

And offcourse thanks for this great mod :smile:

Ah, I always forget something... A while back I made a nice graph in the dev diary displaying the new relations of the companions. Let me repost it here:

npcscheme.gif

I didn't just add the new companions, I incorporated them into the new system.

arrow means likes
The adjacent guys are haters

So odval and floris hate Alayen .
But Ymira loves Alayen  :grin:

10 guys can be successfully chosen such that they have only lovers xd.
I did squeeze 12 cos i needed a lord for later game

Ah, I always forget something... A while back I made a nice graph in the dev diary displaying the new relations of the companions
Thanks for answer.
I seen it. That's why I asked, because I found that there are not only new companions, but dislike status between native npcs is different as well and I wasn't sure is it just a graphic mistake or really they've been changed :smile:

Just for clarification on which new Companions like/dislike Raiding villages:

Like:
Nadia
Odval
Floris

Dislike:
Sajjad
Ghazwan
Edwyn

Am I right in saying that? Plus is Ghazwan and Floris (?) the only new companions with Noble backgrounds?
Any other likes/dislikes (Like losing too many troops in a fight, or failing quests, etc) would be really helpful but aren't as completely needed as knowing if they like/dislike raiding, and have a noble lineage.

Back
Top Bottom