SP Native [WB] Silverstag

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing you progress on this :smile:

Horse breeding could be run as a business. You purchase a stable and put horses into the stable that you either capture from fights or buy from a horse dealer. The results could be random or aligned to a stat "breeder".

aaron70 said:

Horse breeding could be run as a business. You purchase a stable and put horses into the stable that you either capture from fights or buy from a horse dealer. The results could be random or aligned to a stat "breeder".

That is a good idea!...let me poke around with that and see what I come up with, for right now its kind of basic but I'm trying to wrap things up but I will most likely go that route with horse breeding.    :grin: 

I still have quite a bit left to do before I release, I do however need some scenes built if anyone is interested?...would make progress much faster.  :wink:

Dawg of War said:
aaron70 said:

Dawg of War said:
That is a good idea!...let me poke around with that and see what I come up with, for right now its kind of basic but I'm trying to wrap things up but I will most likely go that route with horse breeding.    :grin: 

I still have quite a bit left to do before I release, I do however need some scenes built if anyone is interested?...would make progress much faster.  :wink:

I think horse breeding should not be solely a financial venture. The rewards are doubled because of the possibility of getting top horses for you and your companions. Perhaps for every two horses in your stable you receive one "newborn" each month. You can then either let that horse stay in your stable or put it into your inventory to sell, give away, or use yourself.

I do not know how possible this is. Horse Breeding skill 0-10.
Skill 0 cannot breed.
Skill 1 = Random "birth" from all horses outside the 10 best.
Skill 2 = Random "birth" from all horses outside the 8 best.
Skill 4 = Random "birth" from all horses outside the 6 best.
Skill 6 = Random "birth" from all horses outside the 4 best.
Skill 8 = Random "birth" from all horses outside the 2 best.
Skill 10 = Random "birth" from all horses.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom