[NC2012] - Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammac said:
How about we bung Portugal in with Spain? :razz: Everyone knows it's in Spain anyway.

*rage mode*

Spain doesn't need to merge, they have enough players, although in the past we played together in other tournaments.
Lets see if Portugal can gather enough players, right now its uncertain.

I apply for captain of the Czech republic. Btw if Slovakia doesn't have enough people may i use them in my team?

You can give me accent lessons? Funny that you lot sound more eastern european(or somthing) than spannish to me.

sammac said:
You can give me accent lessons? Funny that you lot sound more eastern european(or somthing) than spannish to me.

And why the hell should I sound spanish? I so gonna rape u when I see you again on TS!

I wish to Kazakhstan to compete in Nations Cup 2012. I want to be captain of my beloved country. We have many players. We want to eventually win the tournament, as mercenaries we have failed to win:

Naboten 31
Niodpmach
Notper
Yburg22
Kebdes
Karzyzk
007_ameoam346
worr
Niawac
Edna
Lavigchra
1Lachim
rooz5
AKORW
retsewlys
achalbo
Roiseb

Our map is a fraction of the Village Vaegirs

We want to before
  play a friendly match before the tournament.

Rhade said:
North American captain/demi-god reporting in.

We have a few people we're looking at. We'll decide internally and get back to you.
Lol, Rhade's playing Warband again?

On another note: I'm handing captaincy over to Rallix, for Canada. I will be on the team though.

Internationally Moked said:
Rhade said:
North American captain/demi-god reporting in.

We have a few people we're looking at. We'll decide internally and get back to you.
Lol, Rhade's playing Warband again?

On another note: I'm handing captaincy over to Rallix, for Canada. I will be on the team though.
I'm posting to confirm this.
For Queen and Confederation!
I'm fine with anyone expressing wish to take the role as well.

Catholic said:
I support Orion's captaincy.

I'm down for it. All the NA players with their names in the hat coordinate well and know each other. We'll figure out amongst ourselves who does exactly what, but I don't think anyone really cares who the figurehead is as long as we're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom