[NC2012] - Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to apply as Captain for Belgium - Luxembourg.We are two belgians and two inhabitant of Luxembourg. We want to create our own team, but we aren't enough. So, we ask to french speaking to participate with us in the Nation Cup. We don't want to play for France, the reason why we created our own team, but yes, we need more players otherwise we can't make a post.

So we ask to French-speaking to help us. They don't care to represent an « other » nation. You can be sure, that if we will play, we will play for Wallonie and Luxembourg and not for an other country. It's not because you speak french that you're allowed to play only on the french team, reason why we are allowed to create the Luxembourg and the Wallonie team.

We know that Leroux tried to create a team for Belgium, but it was for the « Flemish » part. Us, it's for the other side of Belgium « Wallonie ». But we want to reunite with Luxembourg cause they don't have a team too.

We want to clear on thing : Belgium's team doesn't exist. Leroux, for example, represent « Flemish » but not the « Wallonie ».
It only sound fair to me if a team can be represented as BE-NE, that the southern part of Beglium who speaks french, has the right to also be represented in the nations cup by alliance with Luxemburg. I see allready some people coming  with the argument "why don't you ally and create BE NE LUX? " Well because language is the problem, The ducth people don't speak well french and the french speaking, don't speak well dutch.

I ask you, with humble attitude to take my demand in consideration, thank you​

Ellexhirion said:

I want to apply as Captain for Belgium - Luxembourg.We are two belgians and two inhabitant of Luxembourg. We want to create our own team, but we aren't enough. So, we ask to french speaking to participate with us in the Nation Cup. We don't want to play for France, the reason why we created our own team, but yes, we need more players otherwise we can't make a post.

So we ask to French-speaking to help us. They don't care to represent an « other » nation. You can be sure, that if we will play, we will play for Wallonie and Luxembourg and not for an other country. It's not because you speak french that you're allowed to play only on the french team, reason why we are allowed to create the Luxembourg and the Wallonie team.

We know that Leroux tried to create a team for Belgium, but it was for the « Flemish » part. Us, it's for the other side of Belgium « Wallonie ». But we want to reunite with Luxembourg cause they don't have a team too.

We want to clear on thing : Belgium's team doesn't exist. Leroux, for example, represent « Flemish » but not the « Wallonie ».
It only sound fair to me if a team can be represented as BE-NE, that the southern part of Beglium who speaks french, has the right to also be represented in the nations cup by alliance with Luxemburg. I see allready some people coming  with the argument "why don't you ally and create BE NE LUX? " Well because language is the problem, The ducth people don't speak well french and the french speaking, don't speak well dutch.

I ask you, with humble attitude to take my demand in consideration, thank you​

I'm totally fine with a Wallonian team, and aslong as they don't steal any players that are Belgian and on my team, they may form a team. (In my opinion)

But it's up to Alex and/or the admins of NC '12

Thank you for you quick reply.
No we won't ask any existing players of the BE-NE to join us.

I will wait for confirmation.

Luxembourg are permitted to form a team, and players from Belgium are permitted to join either the BeNe or BeLux teams depending on which they identify with. Players from France are not permitted to join any team other than the French one however.

Ellexhirion appointed as Captain of the Luxembourgian team.
Juvenile appointed as Captain of the Canadian team.

Applications closed.

If a team needs to change captain part-way through the tournament for some reason, contact me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom