[NC2012] - Rules & Regulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally, I'm alright with the "fixed" native maps. Not so much with the custom maps. However, I'm willing to change my position and if lusty/M have those maps on Beast Coast (if you don't already, I'd be surprised) I'm sure I could coordinate with them to get the American team familiarized. Or, some American clans might offer their servers to help. For me it's a matter of time. I don't want to go into the tournament without having experienced all of the maps, and there's about a month to do it. That's enough time, if we can get the ball rolling soon.

Look, there's allot of opinions, let's just poll it.

For me, I like most of the maps, just San'di'Boush (like that?????????  :mrgreen:) is a terrible map, because my FPS rate is quite low.

trueten said:
Alex_C said:
Belgium and Netherlands have permission to merge.
And how about Russia, Ukraine and Belarus (Moldova)?

I'm fairy sure Russia can field their own team. Ukraine and Belarus/Moldova would have permission to merge however, since unless I'm wrong there aren't many Warbanders from Belarus/Moldova.

Erminas said:
Can the countries from the Balkans(Serbia,Croatia,Slovenia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Montenegro and Macedonia) merge to form one NC team(we actually participated in the first NC under the name Balkan)?Because it will be very hard for each country to make a team alone.

Yep, would be good to see a Balkans team competing, good luck!

Regarding the maps: firstly I view it as an all-or-nothing situation (either all the custom maps make it through or none of them). Secondly, a poll of team captains will most likely take place if there is significant opposition to their inclusion, although it would be worth pointing out that the North American vote would always be fairly diminished due to you guys only having two countries competing. I also think the new maps have done really well in the Winter Cycle of the ENL, and it's good having some fresh new maps (considering the only six or seven Native battle maps released by Taleworlds).

By the way, there will be a new update for Warband (Maybe a DLC) and there will be New maps from TaleWorlds + Glitch Free Original maps from TaleWorlds. I suggest wait for update for the map thing.

M.ArdA said:
By the way, there will be a new update for Warband (Maybe a DLC) and there will be New maps from TaleWorlds + Glitch Free Original maps from TaleWorlds. I suggest wait for update for the map thing.

Wut when?

Alex_C said:
trueten said:
Alex_C said:
Belgium and Netherlands have permission to merge.
And how about Russia, Ukraine and Belarus (Moldova)?

I'm fairy sure Russia can field their own team. Ukraine and Belarus/Moldova would have permission to merge however, since unless I'm wrong there aren't many Warbanders from Belarus/Moldova.
Out of interest, why can Moldovan players only join Ukraine and not Russia?

Lord_David said:
I suppose because Russia has got enough players by its own, but Ukraine may need a few more.
Ukraine has easily enough. I can guarantee that.

Order of Malta alone is almost exclusively Ukrainian plus there are heaps of other Ukrainian players scattered through the other Russian teams (anyone in Syn with "KHR" in their name is Ukrainian, I believe).

Well most of us (except the US and the Aussies) know every map by now, shouldn't need alot of time to come up with tactics for them.

http://www.playprepared.com

Download this and get Harman's map pack. Will help out alot.

on start briefing side there's a link called manage gamepacks, find it on the scroll down list, Im not sure what the code is for it though, you'll have to ask Harman. 

pro.faiL said:
Where can I download Harman's warband map pack?
Lord_David said:
on start briefing side there's a link called manage gamepacks, find it on the scroll down list, Im not sure what the code is for it though, you'll have to ask Harman. 
http://www.playprepared.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

Back
Top Bottom