[NC2012] - Rules & Regulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this the Q&A?

In that case:
Where are these custom maps available for download?

Mr.X said:
Where are these custom maps available for download?

I believe they are only available in the ENL admin mod at the moment.

You could easily extract the maps or just keep bugging lust until he releases a map pack.  :lol:
(although the ENL admin mod has some nice features, such as the streamer status)

Hey Alex,i just want to let you know that Balkans team has changed it's name to Yugoslav team(as i mentioned in my captain application:countries we accept players from stay the same)

Sorry if it was posted  :oops: but I need to ask can we (Slovakian Team) put some players from Czech Republic ( state, not team ) if they already have a team ? Its that we cant find enough people and we have almost minimum number requeired to participate.

Teams are allowed to have one player join once to replace another in the event of a crash or other technical difficulty, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 4 round leg

In the rules change log.

Rules Added:

• A break between maps is officially sanctioned by the rules and if either team requests one, the other team must let them have it. This break is allowed to continue for five minutes, if it extends past this, either team may request that the match re-commence. A team which refuses to begin after these fives minutes will face sanctions. Any break longer than five minutes is purely a courtesy from one team to the other. If you feel that you're likely to have problems with this rule in your match, you are advised to request an event admin to referee the match.
  • A two-minute break between four-round sets for substitutions and such is officially sanctioned by the rules and if either team requests one, the other team must let them have it. This break is allowed to continue for two minutes, if it extends past this, either team may request that the match re-commence. A team which refuses to begin after these two minutes will face sanctions. Any break longer than five minutes is purely a courtesy from one team to the other. If you feel that you're likely to have problems with this rule in your match, you are advised to request an event admin to referee the match.

Rule Added:

• In the event of a home/away system being in place, the advised system to use is a 4-4-4-4 system; this would mean that a team plays four rounds on an away server as the map 'defenders' (second spawn), then plays four rounds on a home server as the map 'attackers' (first spawn), then plays four rounds on an away server as the next map's 'defenders' and finally plays four more rounds on a home server as the map's 'attackers'. If both teams agree, they may deviate from this system.

Rule Modified 23/02:

• Matches will by default be 20 rounds long, played over two maps. Each map will be 10 rounds, with teams and Factions swapping at a restart, after 5 rounds. If both teams agree, matches can be played at 16 rounds over two maps, with each map 8 rounds long with teams and factions swapped at a restart after 4 rounds.

Rule Modified 24/02:

• Before the knockout stage, teams will be split into groups of four - with some groups possibly being sized five or three due to odd numbers - and each team will play each other team in its group. The top team from each group will continue to the knock-out stage. Draws are decided by play-off matches.
  • If the numbers do not match up to those required for a knockout tournament, the top-achieving second places from each group will be allowed through, depending on how many are needed for the numbers to match up.

Rule Modified 24/02:

• Before the knockout stage, teams will be split into two groups of four and two groups of five and each team will play each other team in its group. Each team except the bottom two teams in the two groups of five will qualify for the knock-out round, with their positions in the knock-out stage being seeded by their performance in the group stage. Draws are decided by play-off matches.

I think the whole thing in ping.

Turkey and Russia can still play in Europe, but not more than

Russian have ping in China 400-500, in Korea: 700, in Japan - 400. Servers, other Asian countries, I just have not seen. Now imagine that they are trying to play with European and American teams ...

BaronDeMoroz said:
I think the whole thing in ping.

Turkey and Russia can still play in Europe, but not more than

Russian have ping in China 400-500, in Korea: 700, in Japan - 400. Servers, other Asian countries, I just have not seen. Now imagine that they are trying to play with European and American teams ...

Really? There are a few American players that will get <300 ping on Chinese servers, though the average is a little over 300.

Back
Top Bottom