[NC2012] - Rules & Regulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhade said:
I didn't notice any mention of NA teams at all. If allowed, what are the rules going to be regarding servers?
Servers outside of the EU may be permitted, for matches involving North America. For these teams, an event admin will be on hand to decide which servers are used, on a case by case basis. A potential match between a North American team and a Turkish or Russian team will likely have to take place on a server in France or at best the United Kingdom. It's doubly important in this case that teams make sure they have checked out the server they plan to use beforehand.

EDIT: And just for clarity, I'm not involved in the running of this at all. The only reason I'm a moderator here is because it's in the Guildhall.

Good luck with the organization and if he exists, Gawd help you. Never been one to play Warband with my nations players, but it surely is interesting to see the community come together to play competitively.

I see that Ruined Fort is added to NC. Should be fun.

John7 said:
Question: Why are Nordtown and Village not open maps?

:???:

All the houses and stuff?

dzioOb said:
If I may... Why 16 rounds?  :shock:  let's play 20 as always...

The reasons in full for this would be in the 'Tell me' thread in the ENL subforum, personally I think it's good for Warband matches to become a little less time-consuming, and 16 would be less extreme than the 12 proposed for ENL.

Polls will be opened on this and some other issues in due course, with each Team Captain having a vote.

Le Roux said:
Belgium and the Netherlands together?
I've tried setting up a Belgian team, only 3 of us so far.

Belgium and Netherlands have permission to merge.

Couldn't we hold this off until Scottish independance? :lol: Neverendum:3

The one pro of "Scottish independance" is increasing my chances of getting into my national team(If we had one:eek:);P

sammac said:

The one pro of "Scottish independance" is increasing my chances of getting into my national team(If we had one:eek:);P

Make one  :mrgreen:

sammac said:

There's nothing stopping you from making a Scottish team...  you Scots just want to piggy back off the success of the English in the UK team.  :lol:

crazyboy11 said:
sammac said:

There's nothing stopping you from making a Scottish team...  you Scots just want to piggy back off the success of the English in the UK team.  :lol:

Hands off ma oil ya wee scu..

What about the Welsh, don't you love them? ;P

Back
Top Bottom