Death Ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravenous Reveranites showed a combination of Red Tunics and Vikings whos boss in a recent friendly that ended 8-1. Powerful performances from the likes of Goker, Shemaforash and Kazzan in attack really showed the rest of the league how its done. Great showing from their defensive, only conceeding 1 goal in the process!

Good shout arch3r, will add that straight away.

After having proven excellent performance, the Ravenous Reveranites team decided to look at Goker to see if they can bargain the transfer price. The Ravenous Reveranites offer 450,000 credits for Goker.

A small period will be given to other space-franchises who wish to sign the following players, to see whether they are willing to offer more:

Goker: 450,000
Steelman: 450,000

The list of imminent transfers currently stands at:

Helmor: 500,000

Other franchises are able to come in and make counter offers.

News Flash

Feared pirate, bandit, hero and lover Surriel has offered his services up to the teams. Who will sign this king of cads?

May I also recommend as a course of action, those without teams who wish to play could set up a new franchise. Extra funds would be made available for signings to make up the numbers.

Killfacer said:
The list of imminent transfers currently stands at:

Helmor: 500,000

Other franchises are able to come in and make counter offers.

You can contact me on steam ("leomoune"). I'm ready to play with you guys !

The following transfers have gone through!

Helmor has joined the Veluca Vikings for 500,000 Space Credits! What can this club wielding wizard bring to the Vikings?

Goker has joined Ravenous with whom gained him for the bargain price of 450,000 space credits! After a fantastic loan spell, we know he will play an important role in the approaching season!

Steelman has also signed for the Doctors. A much needed addition to the squad, he is sure to beefy up their defense!

If you plan on making a sub mod, I have personal interest in seeing extra points for the goalkeeper and defender making kills inside the sqaure.
Since they are unlikely to score any points through capturing the flag. And retrieving a stolen flag means that you lost the flag at some point. Which is bad.
(Needlessly to say, the only score that really counts is at the right top corner!)
:grin:

Back
Top Bottom