[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best mod evar. Though with so many nations it's annoying having to click "confirm" or whatever it is three times a day because of relationship changes between nations, lol.

Ok, I have one major concern. Why do some of the obviously male NPCs consider themselves females?? I've only noticed two like this so far, Bannya Dala and someone whose name is like Soapha Haw Pik or something like that. It's really weird, lol.

Shawn263241 said:
Ok, I have one major concern. Why do some of the obviously male NPCs consider themselves females?? I've only noticed two like this so far, Bannya Dala and someone whose name is like Soapha Haw Pik or something like that. It's really weird, lol.

Thank you for reporting this bug. I'll check source code soon.

ShenJiBaMin said:
hello,i met problems about the titles:
Okya,Bannya,Phaya,Smim

can you tell me the meanings,or can you tell me what they are equivalent to?duke?count?or someone?
thanks!

Okya(Thai,Khmer) = Phaya(Lao, Lanna, and lated Ayutthaya period)= Duke (just in this era coz after that , there's "Chao Phraya" = Duke and  Phaya = Marquess.

Hanthawaddy kingdom is consist of two race, Burmese and Mon. Bannya is burmese noble and Smim is Mon noble. Both equal Duke.

Rasiya said:
Shawn263241 said:

Thank you for reporting this bug. I'll check source code soon.
Yeah, glad I could help. Also, do you think we could get some form of a troop tree? With 12 kingdoms it'd be really troublesome to find all the different types of troop on my own. :razz:

thank you,Rasiya
i‘m chinese。if you have problem about china,you can ask me。

by the way,is Rasiya a thai name?

Guess I should also mention that I feel that the "noble" troops and most top-tier marksmen are gravely under-equipped for their rank and wages, especially when compared to troops like the Ayutthaya Palace guards and Portuguese Sharpshooters/Calvary.
Furthermore, don't you think the Manipuri Lancers should at least have one shield in their item pool? All they have are one-handed weapons, so it makes sense for them to have a chance to spawn with shields, being top-tier and all. And while we're on the subject, why are iron shields better than steel shields in both speed and resistance? lol

Amazing, just amazing. Perfect textures, HUGE game world (big plus for me.)

1 thing I recommend is to post a download without the Diplomacy mod. I love that mod, but with 13 or so factions, it gets annoying to click continue over and over again very few minutes.

One other suggestion I recommend is to make some Japanese based battlefields. It looks to European during battles, so maybe add a Japanese battlefield.

I would easily give this mod a 9/10, yes it's THAT good.

Now, we've assemble our mod team and plan to enhance the mod with new features.

- New artwork
- Adding new weapons such as Laotian greatsword, Burmese Dha, Royal Sword of Siamese regalia and etc.
- Adding new apparels
- Adding new sound and music

and more

here's an examples.

New loading screen background.
405422_2762676384645_1189916039_32481915_2027592057_ncopy.jpg

New event artwork.
400352_2763576687152_1189916039_32482364_1876089312_n.jpg

New helmet.
396074_2753033343575_1189916039_32479567_813708039_n.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Is it normal if there's still the Rhodok, Swadian, Nord, Vaergir kingdoms and the sarranids and the khergit or it is a bug...The new factions are there, but these 6 original factions are replacing (I think) the faction like portuguese colonies, etc. Also, the name of the cities/castles/villages are the same as in the Native mod (do Praven, Uxkhal, etc. for Swadia) and the name of the lords too...

Thx for helping me!

ShopperKimpy said:
Now, we've assemble our mod team and plan to enhance the mod with new features.

- New artwork
- Adding new weapons such as Laotian greatsword, Burmese Dha, Royal Sword of Siamese regalia and etc.
- Adding new apparels
- Adding new sound and music

and more

here's an examples.

New loading screen background.
405422_2762676384645_1189916039_32481915_2027592057_ncopy.jpg

New event artwork.
400352_2763576687152_1189916039_32482364_1876089312_n.jpg

New helmet.
396074_2753033343575_1189916039_32479567_813708039_n.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin:
:grin: :grin: :grin: I can't wait!

@Rasiya:
Good job dude, you introduce south east asia culture to the world
Indonesian also has close relation with thai kingdoms, Mataram and Demak kingdom had their Prince or general married with thai nobblewoman

@saipoon:
i hope you can work together with Rasiya to make South East Asia Kingdoms more complete
Nusantara Kingdoms is very good Indonesian mod, it will be much better if somebody like Rasiya help you to expand your mod larger

ShenJiBaMin said:
hi,is Mahayuth thailand language?what does it mean?
in india, java, sansekerta language it consists of two words :
Maha = Great
Yuth/Yuda/Yodha = War

so it means Great War

Just one question..
How do you install this mod? I can't seem to get it work, failure in loading blunderbuss.dds or something close....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom