Townguard Application [Persistent EU RP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this different that the already-existing ones? (called town-watch, or town-guard... or maybe both exist. I cannot remember currently).

Nevermind, I read the post below.

hes on about a different server, his servers just named very closely to the current eu server

In-game name: Blade4You2Die
Steam Name: cedricgoossens1
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: I'm a good RPer, know the rules.
How good can you roleplay? On scale 8-10 : 8
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? Yes
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? I'll always first try to put criminals in prison, killing is the last option.
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? Yes

Blade4You2Die said:
In-game name: Blade4You2Die
Steam Name: cedricgoossens1
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: I'm a good RPer, know the rules.
How good can you roleplay? On scale 8-10 : 8
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? Yes
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? I'll always first try to put criminals in prison, killing is the last option.
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? Yes
Accepted.
i will send you your Tag on Steam.

In-game name: KennyD
Steam Name: krissi508
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: I know the rules and i follow
How good can you roleplay? I can roleplay a bit and i know what to say when i need
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? Yes i can handle the fights
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? Yes i try to stop fight and if they dont stop i take them to prison
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? In all online game i play + this i always listen to higher rank's

0067je said:
In-game name: KennyD
Steam Name: krissi508
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: I know the rules and i follow
How good can you roleplay? I can roleplay a bit and i know what to say when i need
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? Yes i can handle the fights
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? Yes i try to stop fight and if they dont stop i take them to prison
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? In all online game i play + this i always listen to higher rank's
Accepted Welcome Private.
Townguard_Private_KennyD

In-game name: covertassasin
Steam Name: covertassasin97
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: i know the rules well and i can RP good aswell
How good can you roleplay? pretty good in my opinion
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? yes
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? i wil try but if i am unable i will subdue the criminal
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? yes

dukewell676 said:
In-game name: covertassasin
Steam Name: covertassasin97
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: i know the rules well and i can RP good aswell
How good can you roleplay? pretty good in my opinion
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? yes
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? i wil try but if i am unable i will subdue the criminal
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? yes
Accepted due that i know you and you can roleplay welcome on Board Cpl
Townguard_Cpl_covertassasin

In-game name: St_John
Steam Name: Vito
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: know the game and rules
How good can you roleplay? werry good priest roleplay
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? I am able to fight ewry were
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? yes i am fair juge i dont just kill
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? i always follow order from higher rank

This is just bull**** i promes i applied a day ago but still not tg and one who applied today is tg

In-game name: Going to change it. I'm Thief_Lord_Adoril, going to become known as Herod
Steam Name: Czar_Redwall
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: I don't approve of trolling -_-. If that has nothing to do with maturity, then I don't know what does. I think everyone should have equal fairness both ICly and OOCly and I think that i'm suitable for the job.
How good can you roleplay? It's hard to judge myself. I have A LOT of experience in RPing, Wow, MB, MC, much more, and people have enjoyed my style of RP. So I think i'm decent. I use grammar and sometimes use my own accent like "ye" or "yer" or "oi". Thats only for some of my characters though in rp.
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? Yes sir.
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? Sure. And I won't just say, 'Get in jail, follow me.' I'll actually RP like ask questions and be like a true town watch.
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? Yes sir.

QUESTION: What has happened to TG? :sad:... I don't see it in game.

Czar_Redwall said:
In-game name: Going to change it. I'm Thief_Lord_Adoril, going to become known as Herod
Steam Name: Czar_Redwall
Tell me something about your self and your Maturity: I don't approve of trolling -_-. If that has nothing to do with maturity, then I don't know what does. I think everyone should have equal fairness both ICly and OOCly and I think that i'm suitable for the job.
How good can you roleplay? It's hard to judge myself. I have A LOT of experience in RPing, Wow, MB, MC, much more, and people have enjoyed my style of RP. So I think i'm decent. I use grammar and sometimes use my own accent like "ye" or "yer" or "oi". Thats only for some of my characters though in rp.
Are you able to handle fights in Main Town? Yes sir.
Are you Fair judging for people and Try your BEST Do not kill anyone just prison them? Sure. And I won't just say, 'Get in jail, follow me.' I'll actually RP like ask questions and be like a true town watch.
Are you Able to follow the rules and your Lord/Higher Rank at all times? Yes sir.

QUESTION: What has happened to TG? :sad:... I don't see it in game.
Accepted.Welcome to Townguard.

Back
Top Bottom